Windows 10: Auto log in

Discus and support Auto log in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro 64 machine. Auto log on enabled and works when starting up after a shutdown. However, when switching to a user with no password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by bobbygee, Apr 12, 2021.

1. bobbygee Win User

Auto log in

Windows 10 pro 64 machine. Auto log on enabled and works when starting up after a shutdown. However, when switching to a user with no password required, and then switching back to original user, the login screen pops up and the password must be entered to complete the switch. How do I auto log in after switching from a different user?

:)

bobbygee, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 12, 2021
  3. WillRay Win User
    Auto logging into disabled account Windows 10

I was able to fix this by doing the following:

• Boot up the computer, then kill the power after startup is complete.
    • Do step #1 again. (Two crashes within two minutes after startup will cause Windows to boot into Safe Mode automatically.)
    • You will be forcibly logged in to Safe Mode with the Administrator account.
    • Enable the Administrator account, and setup your normal account as needed.
    • Restart again, you will auto login as the Administrator account (which has now been enabled).
    • Log out of the Admin account, and log in with the normal account.
    • Disable the default Administrator account once again.

WillRay, Apr 12, 2021
  4. tfwul Win User

Auto log in

tfwul, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Auto log in

1. Auto log in - Similar Threads - Auto log

2. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  3. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  4. My computer keeps auto logging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps auto logging out: My computer keeps auto logging outI tried to resolve this issue by going to Settings->System->Power & Battery -> Screen and Sleep -> Power. From here I set everything to Never When my screen should turn off, but it still keeps auto logging out.At this point, it's getting...
  5. My computer keeps auto logging out

My computer keeps auto logging out: My computer keeps auto logging outI tried to resolve this issue by going to Settings->System->Power & Battery -> Screen and Sleep -> Power. From here I set everything to Never When my screen should turn off, but it still keeps auto logging out.At this point, it's getting...
  6. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox app, my setttings, several account settings on my browser and online and it still...
  7. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox app, my setttings, several account settings on my browser and online and it still...
  8. My Windows 11 got auto reboot recently and has bugcheck in event log

My Windows 11 got auto reboot recently and has bugcheck in event log: This is the message shown in event log.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80153e1c1b1, 0xffffc48e92aa7098, 0xffffc900411fd900. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\101723-9218-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  9. My Windows 11 got auto reboot recently and has bugcheck in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 got auto reboot recently and has bugcheck in event log: This is the message shown in event log.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80153e1c1b1, 0xffffc48e92aa7098, 0xffffc900411fd900. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\101723-9218-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  10. How do i make windows auto log in after entering password?

How do i make windows auto log in after entering password?: When i bought this laptop, windows was automatically loggin in after entering password without pressing enter key but after reinstalling windows this feature is lost. Also my desktop computer which is i was the one installing windows also have this but can find a setting for...