Windows 10: Auto log off

Discus and support Auto log off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Visous45, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Visous45 Win User

Auto log off

Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager?

:)

Visous45, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 28, 2022
  3. WillRay Win User
    Auto logging into disabled account Windows 10

I was able to fix this by doing the following:

• Boot up the computer, then kill the power after startup is complete.
    • Do step #1 again. (Two crashes within two minutes after startup will cause Windows to boot into Safe Mode automatically.)
    • You will be forcibly logged in to Safe Mode with the Administrator account.
    • Enable the Administrator account, and setup your normal account as needed.
    • Restart again, you will auto login as the Administrator account (which has now been enabled).
    • Log out of the Admin account, and log in with the normal account.
    • Disable the default Administrator account once again.

WillRay, Jun 28, 2022
  4. tfwul Win User

Auto log off

tfwul, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Auto log off

1. Auto log off - Similar Threads - Auto log off

2. Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?: I'm looking to automatically log off all the accounts active. These computers are used by different users and at the end of the day, not all the users log off, affecting the performance of the computer. Is any way automatically the computer log off at a specific time or after...
  3. Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?: I'm looking to automatically log off all the accounts active. These computers are used by different users and at the end of the day, not all the users log off, affecting the performance of the computer. Is any way automatically the computer log off at a specific time or after...
  4. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  5. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  6. PC auto logging off while active

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC auto logging off while active: I am active on my pc and it suddenly logs me out for no reason, and this has nothing to do with "log out due to inactivity" because I'm ACTIVE.I didn't install any viruses, weird apps, computer hacks etc. and I keep getting logged off for no reason......it would be a pleasure...
  7. Auto log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto log in: Windows 10 pro 64 machine. Auto log on enabled and works when starting up after a shutdown. However, when switching to a user with no password required, and then switching back to original user, the login screen pops up and the password must be entered to complete the switch....
  8. Auto-log off option blocked, looking for a workaround

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto-log off option blocked, looking for a workaround: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kisio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxr917/autolog_off_option_blocked_looking_for_a/
  9. No auto log in

in Browsers and Email
    No auto log in: Hi, I am using windows 10 Home version 2004 (build 19041.685). I have seen that some people are having problems when saving passwords, but that's not necessarily my case. I have tested it with both Opera GX and Chrome, both on the latest update and sometimes after closing it...
  10. auto log off problem

in Windows 10 Support
    auto log off problem: I have just upgraded my desktop PC from windows 8 to 10, it has gone OK with a couple of minor issues which I am sure I will solve in time (can't find control panel in the new style start button etc). However one issue that is really a pain is whenever I go away for a short...