Windows 10: Auto login and pictures at login

Discus and support Auto login and pictures at login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I configured auto login on the computer with Windows 10 I use. The version is Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1607, and I cannot change this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JohannaGILLIG, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Auto login and pictures at login

Hello,

I configured auto login on the computer with Windows 10 I use.

The version is Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1607, and I cannot change this (requirement from the entreprise to keep this version).

However, since I configured auto login, the user account picture is no more displayed (worked perfeclty before setting auto login).

Also I want to set a custom picture as login page background (not the Windows wallpaper I have for now). I used the option 'same login and lock screen image' but since there is no more lock screen with the auto logon, it does not work anymore.

Do you have any recommendations and answers?

Thank you very much!

:)

JohannaGILLIG, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Auto login and pictures at login

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Though you have enabled auto login and there is no lock screen, you should still be able to see the user account picture on the Welcome screen and the same picture (set as user account picture) can be set as the login page background.

To set the custom picture as the login screen background, please follow the steps given below.

• Go to Settings->Personalization->Lock screen.
    • Click on the dropdown list under Background and select
      Picture.
    • Click on the Browse button under
      Choose your picture
    • Browse to the location where the picture is saved and select the desired picture.
    • Similarly, to set the same image as the user account picture, open the Settings app.
    • Go to Accounts->Your info->Browse for one.
    • Browse to the location where the image is saved and select it to set it as the user account picture.

Since you’re on the Enterprise edition of Windows 10, we do have a dedicated support forum for Enterprise versions of Windows, Windows servers and systems which are part of any domain or corporate environment. I suggest to post your query in Microsoft
    TechNet forums for further help and information about
    this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Auto login and pictures at login

Hello,

I configured auto login on the computer with Windows 10 I use.

The version is Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1607, and I cannot change this (requirement from the entreprise to keep this version).

However, since I configured auto login, the user account picture is no more displayed (worked perfeclty before setting auto login).

Also I want to set a custom picture as login page background (not the Windows wallpaper I have for now). I used the option 'same login and lock screen image' but since there is no more lock screen with the auto logon, it does not work anymore.

Do you have any recommendations and answers?

Thank you very much!

JohannaGILLIG, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen

Do you have this setting on?

Auto login and pictures at login [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Auto login and pictures at login - Similar Threads - Auto login pictures

2. Auto login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login: Atuo loginwin 11 does not auto login did 2days ago no problem, all updated about same time, have tried all the suggestions, netplwiz, regitedit mods the lot, double check pc name in domain, workgroup,as the only person on this pc was happy when it auto log on my laptop...
  3. Auto login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto login: Atuo loginwin 11 does not auto login did 2days ago no problem, all updated about same time, have tried all the suggestions, netplwiz, regitedit mods the lot, double check pc name in domain, workgroup,as the only person on this pc was happy when it auto log on my laptop...
  4. Auto-login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto-login: After this most recent update 21H1 as far as I know my pc has been logging me in before I even finish typing in my login pin. This seems like a bit of a security issue to me. How do I stop this from happening?...
  5. Auto Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto Login: As an administrator I have a password. My children's account don't. When they use the computer last and correctly shut down, on restart their account automatically restarts. So I have to wait for it to restart then log off then select myself and enter my password. How do...
  6. Auto Login Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Login Issues: Hello all, Ive been having a rough time trying to get my computer to auto login on startup. After searching through the forums I havent found an issue specifically like mine so figured Id start a new thread. I have turned off hello sign in in the sign in options, set password...
  7. How to Auto Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Auto Login: I want to be able to just turn on my Computer running Windows 10 and have it LOGIN automatically. all the tricks on the web aren't working. Please advise Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-login/84922d66-c5b3-4da1-9279-57955a3d77b9
  8. Windows auto login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows auto login.: My sister was trying to get into her account on my families windows 10 pc. her account has a time limits connected to her account (using timeboss ( a program that i won't get into because it isn't the problem)) and for some reason is out of time (again, i wont get into it...
  9. If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen: If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen This issue started with Redstone builds. This was not an issue with TH2. Many other Insiders have reported this on the Feedback Hub. I thought it would be fixed by now, but it still exists in Build...
  10. auto login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    auto login: Where are the settings for auto login ? I found the one for wake up from sleep and set it to no password required. 2180