Windows 10: Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password

Discus and support Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear Community, We have been deployed Windows 10 Enterprise in our Organization through the network. We are currently facing the problem of Auto login... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BandithKhorn, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password

Dear Community,

We have been deployed Windows 10 Enterprise in our Organization through the network. We are currently facing the problem of Auto login to Local administrator user without type any password required event we are already set the password.

I have been trying to research and check but no solution yet. Can you guide me or show me some solution?
    Is there any way to disable this problem through GPO?

Thanks for your feedback and solution.
    -Bandith,

:)

BandithKhorn, Mar 5, 2019

2. Going to local login broke ability login without password prompt

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

1) Have you set up same password for both Microsoft account and local account?

You can sign in either with Microsoft account or local account. I suggest you to change the password for both the accounts and check if it helps.

1) Open settings and click on accounts.

2) Click on Your email and accounts.

3) Now in the right pane click on Manage my Microsoft account. It will redirect to your Microsoft account page.

4) here click on change password and try to sign in again.

You can also change password by clicking on Sign-in options in the left pane and choose change password in the right pane.

If the issue still persists, you can follow the below steps.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Forgot Local Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and reset the password for the local account and check.

• Login in to your Microsoft account.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Select Computer Management.

• Click on Local user and group.

• In the right window pane, double click on user’s folder.

• Right click on local user account and select set password and follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password

Administrator Password not Working-all fixes required administrator password :-(

HELP! The password for my administrator account is no longer working- or I've forgotten it. I do not have a password reset disk. After days of trying my "normal" passwords and variations, I'm ready to give up and just re-install Windows
    10. BUT WAIT: I can't, because to create the media creation disk from the Microsoft website (long ago trashed the one I used the first time) I have to have the Administrator password to run the download. After selecting
    the command prompt option, I was shown a list of available accounts (me Administrator) and asked to login. Since I apparently don't remember the password, I cannot get past that screen. In answer to your question, my admin account is Not a
    Microsoft account.

I still have the local account, it Is a Microsoft account and is working fine. But that doesn't seem to offer any paths to fix this.

There is an active Administrator account on my computer (labeled me administrator) but again, the password I believe to be correct does not work.

I have posted this previously but the suggestion I received (basically, use shift reset to get to a command prompt and then….. the rest doesn’t matter because I can’t get to
    the command prompt without being asked for an administrator password.
    I replied to the suggested fix, but after 24 hours or hearing nothing, my stress level is getting even more elevation.

In summary- I can’t access the administrator account- and all proposed fixes (to this point) require access to the administrator account.
    See my dilemma????

Mike_999999, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password

1. Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password - Similar Threads - Auto Login Local

2. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login with wrong address required when starting computer: Hi there,We recently bought a new computer. When we first turned it on, we were asked to login to a Microsoft accountWe typed a gmail address that we don't own, because we thought we would be able to create the account on the fly, but we figured it was not the case, so we...
  3. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login with wrong address required when starting computer: Hi there,We recently bought a new computer. When we first turned it on, we were asked to login to a Microsoft accountWe typed a gmail address that we don't own, because we thought we would be able to create the account on the fly, but we figured it was not the case, so we...
  4. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my Computer suddenly starting up without a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Computer suddenly starting up without a password: My computer is suddenly starting up without a password. However, when I try to contact Microsoft I am being directed to obtain community help. I have not changed any setting in my computer and so very confused as to why it would suddenly start with a different screen and...
  6. start computer without password

in Windows 10 Customization
    start computer without password: Computer did updates Win10 Will not allow start up without password. I am the only person using my computer. Have tried various ways, no chance. many thanks....
  7. Reset Local Computer Login Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset Local Computer Login Password: I forgot my local computer login password for Win 10, but I can use my PIN to login becasue I only login using PIN. Anyway to reset the login password using my PIN? I found it always asks me to verify the current password if I try to create a reset disk or change the...
  8. Requiring Administrator Login

Requiring Administrator Login: Hi Everyone, two questions: I'm looking to setup better security on my PC, as I use this for work. I have other Users on my PC as well, but am trying to limit their access when logged in without me. I would like anything that normally requires an...
  9. "Start up Password Required"

"Start up Password Required": My father is running a 23 inch H-P All-In-One computer running Windows 10, with 8 GB of RAM memory and a 1TB hard drive. Today he called me and told me that he turned on his computer, and a black screen is displayed with a WHITE message box in the middle of the screen. The...
  10. Require password only when starting up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Require password only when starting up: I have my Win10 laptop set to not require a password ever. However, I want it to ask for a password only when it is started fresh (not after sleeping). Is this possible? 87829