Windows 10: Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

Discus and support Auto mouse scrolling windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to stop the auto mouse scrolling in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HershsPlace, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

How to stop the auto mouse scrolling in windows 10?

:)

HershsPlace, Dec 25, 2018

2. mouse scrolling

Running Win 10 and recently auto scrolling on mouse & touchpad started (don't know what I did for that), can't get it to stop. In Control Panel - Mouse (or Device Manager), no device settings or options for scrolling listed anywhere. How do I get it to stop?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

randygobell, Dec 25, 2018
  3. New Mouse Not in Device Manager: Auto Scroll Not Working?

I checked the control panel. It lists the receiver but not the mouse. Will getting Setpoint fix that? Also, any idea about the middle mouse button thing.

Masterofcards, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

1. Auto mouse scrolling windows 10 - Similar Threads - Auto mouse scrolling

2. Windows Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mouse auto scrolling: Hi there communityI have recently upgraded my computer with a few new parts m.2, gpu, ram, peripherals specifically in November of last year. Has been working well since yesterday 31/03/2022. The mouse first began scrolling in one note and wouldnt stop scrolling laterally,...
  3. Windows Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mouse auto scrolling: Hi there communityI have recently upgraded my computer with a few new parts m.2, gpu, ram, peripherals specifically in November of last year. Has been working well since yesterday 31/03/2022. The mouse first began scrolling in one note and wouldnt stop scrolling laterally,...
  4. Windows Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 auto scrolling: When I open my excel it keeps on scrolling right. When I press ctrl it will zoom in. I've already disconnected my keyboard and mouse and it still is the same. Help please!...
  6. Mouse auto scrolling

Mouse auto scrolling: I have looked through a lot of places trying to find the answer to this question and no one has been able to get the right thing to work. The problem is that when I am in Windows or Microsoft related apps or even on the home bar I will be auto scrolling, I do not have any app...
  7. Windows auto scrolling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows auto scrolling?: I can't figure this one out. Windows is auto selecting and scrolling, almost as if alt+down arrow is stuck. It looks like it impacts Windows and UWP apps solely, but not classic Win32 apps - no issues in Edge or Steam/any games I play, but the Start Menu, Mail, Weather, Your...
  8. Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10.

Mouse is always auto selecting. Scroll down always. Windows 10.: Hello. I'm using the Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop with the latest windows 10 version. But since few days, mouse pointer always selects the bottom of the icon on the desktop. And in every menu. also on browser it automatically scrolls down too. I tried following methods to...
  9. Windows 10 Windows auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Windows auto scrolling: I can't find anything that helps through Google search; Issues- -Open photo viewer, but auto scroll to the last photo, and can't view any others -Open edge, can't type in address bar. Cursor automatically goes to favorites button -press windows key, get one letter typed,...
  10. Mouse will auto scroll certain windows to top of page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse will auto scroll certain windows to top of page: So starting a few days ago I started having an issue with my mouse scrolling some windows up or to the left (the quick access bar on the left of File Explorer, the settings window and the snipping tool for example). The scrolling happens only when my mouse is over said...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse auto scrolling windows 10

2. auto scrolling windows 10

3. auto scrolling in windows 10

4. auto scroll windows 10,
  5. auto scrolling system menu windows 10 integrated touchpad,
  6. auto scroll windows 10 in settings,
  7. automatic scrolling windows 10,
  8. autoscrolling qindows 10,
  9. auto scroll in windows 10,
  10. windows 10 mouse auto scroll,
  11. mouse auto scolling windows 10,