Windows 10: Auto mute when turn on laptop

Discus and support Auto mute when turn on laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Usually my laptop is auto muted when turning on. However, yesterday I installed a new SSD drive to my laptop and now the auto mute is not there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ha Anh Nguyen, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Auto mute when turn on laptop

Hi,

Usually my laptop is auto muted when turning on. However, yesterday I installed a new SSD drive to my laptop and now the auto mute is not there anymore. Even if I mute the speaker, when I turn the laptop on after it goes in sleep mode/turn off, the sound turn on automatically.

Is there a way to fix this, preferably without 3rd party program? I want my laptop to auto mute itself.

Thank you!

:)

Ha Anh Nguyen, Jul 1, 2020
  2. kokomojo Win User

Windows automatically turns mute off

1. I turn mute on with my HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10. I can do that with the Function key or with the Speaker Slider in the Task Tray.

2. But every time I re-boot, the mute is turned off and I have to turn it back on again.

Is there any way to keep mute permanently on?

Fixes suggested thus far in this forum have not worked.

Thanks for any help.

kokomojo, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Microphone auto mutes

my mic auto mutes and ive tried everything it mutes and the volume goes to 0

Dragoncolliekai, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Auto mute when turn on laptop

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Auto mute when turn on laptop

1. Auto mute when turn on laptop - Similar Threads - Auto mute turn

2. How to mute sounds when turning on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mute sounds when turning on laptop?: When I turn on my laptop, it makes a sound, I don't know how to explain it.When I open my laptop, I click the power on button, it makes this woosh sound like an intro sound lolI want to mute it, its loud as heck. Thanks...
  3. How to mute sounds when turning on laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to mute sounds when turning on laptop?: When I turn on my laptop, it makes a sound, I don't know how to explain it.When I open my laptop, I click the power on button, it makes this woosh sound like an intro sound lolI want to mute it, its loud as heck. Thanks...
  4. Laptop mute button light not turning on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop mute button light not turning on.: I have recently developed an issue with my laptop. Whenever I press the mute button f6 the audio is muted, but the little light next to it does not turn on. I have tried updating windows and reinstalling graphics, keyboard, and audio drivers. I have an HP Pavilion 15z Touch....
  5. Disable auto line in mute at restart.

Disable auto line in mute at restart.: Windows 10 is muting the built-in sound line-in automatically after I restart my computer. This is very disturbing for my application. How to avoid this issue? Thanks....
  6. Auto muting of sound and microphone at random times when in Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto muting of sound and microphone at random times when in Zoom: when in Zoom both the sound and my microphone randomly auto mute. I can unmuted them using f5 and f8 buttons but it will later auto mute again. There appears to be no pattern to the amount of time it stays on. Sometime 1 minutes sometimes as many as 10. I do not use...
  7. Headphone Audio Auto Muted When Not In Use

Headphone Audio Auto Muted When Not In Use: This only happens with headphones plugged in whenever I pause a video after a minute there will be a pop sound in the left ear; when I hit play the pop sound happens again and there's no sound for 2-3 seconds and then it comes in. I changed the driver from realtek to the...
  8. Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On: I have two monitors. The one that is giving me the issue is the AOC e2050Swd 20-Inch Class Screen LED-Lit Computer Monitor, 1600 x 900 Resolution, 5ms, 20M:1DCR, VGA/DVI, VESA. I have tried updating the graphics card, I've tried updating the chipset drivers, and I've tried...
  9. Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On

Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On: I have two monitors. The one that is giving me the issue is the AOC e2050Swd 20-Inch Class Screen LED-Lit Computer Monitor, 1600 x 900 Resolution, 5ms, 20M:1DCR, VGA/DVI, VESA. I have tried updating the graphics card, I've tried updating the chipset drivers, and I've tried...
  10. Is There An Auto-Mute-Speakers App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is There An Auto-Mute-Speakers App?: Hi, I'm looking for an app that I can record certain soundbytes to, and once that app recognizes one second of that same exact sound byte, it will auto-mute the audio on the computer for a certain amount of time, for example, say like 20 seconds, then un-mute the audio....