Windows 10: Auto Open Next Item in Portrait Mode

Discus and support Auto Open Next Item in Portrait Mode in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have an 8" Windows tablet made by Dell. A while ago, Microsoft added the ability to open the next email item after deleting an email. Now it no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TheBigCheese, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Auto Open Next Item in Portrait Mode

I have an 8" Windows tablet made by Dell. A while ago, Microsoft added the ability to open the next email item after deleting an email. Now it no longer works in portrait mode. Also, there is no delete button at the top, only archive. I have to click on the three dots to see the delete button so I need three clicks to delete an email and move to the next item unlike the one click on every other email program. Any chance of getting this working correctly? There is plenty of screen room to have a delete button. In all the time I have been reading email on Windows, I've used archive maybe 4 or 5 times so why is this given preference with no way to change?

:)

TheBigCheese, Sep 15, 2018
  2. ticoneva Win User

how to set taskbar to auto-hide in tablet mode?

I wrote a little application to auto-hide the taskbar on my tablets and would like to share it with anyone looking for something similar. In particular, I want the taskbar to hide in landscape mode where vertical space is precious, but not in portrait mode where there is plenty of vertical space.

Features of the application:

• Auto-hide taskbar can be turned on or off independently for each combination of tablet mode and screen orientation.
    • Install for all users.
    • Free and open source.
    The application can be downloaded here:
    http://.com/software/

ticoneva, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Gonzax Win User
    how to set taskbar to auto-hide in tablet mode?

it doesn't work for me, it gives an error in all my computers.

As for the Nibbler app it works ok but it still won't hide the taskbar from the start menu when in tablet mode, only when you open up an app or any other program (which is cool but not perfect)

Gonzax, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Auto Open Next Item in Portrait Mode

Portrait mode and auto rotation in PR1.2 (Browser and phone)

Hi!

I have a problem with my n900. At first rotation worked OK but then it doesn't works on portrait mode. Auto rotation works OK with pictures but not with phone mode or web browser mode.

I tried with those opinions but it doesn't work.

Can you help me solve problem?

Joste---01, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Auto Open Next Item in Portrait Mode

1. Auto Open Next Item in Portrait Mode - Similar Threads - Auto Open Next

2. Permanently Remove Portrait Display Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently Remove Portrait Display Mode: I have rotation lock "on" in my laptop's settings, however my screen will still turn to portrait mode while my laptop is closed and I have to go into display settings and reset it to landscape after unlocking. I have an Inspiron 14 5410 2-in-1.Is there a way to permanently...
  3. Permanently Remove Portrait Display Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently Remove Portrait Display Mode: I have rotation lock "on" in my laptop's settings, however my screen will still turn to portrait mode while my laptop is closed and I have to go into display settings and reset it to landscape after unlocking. I have an Inspiron 14 5410 2-in-1.Is there a way to permanently...
  4. Snap in Windows to top and bottom in portrait mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap in Windows to top and bottom in portrait mode?: How do you snap in Windows to top and bottom in portrait mode like you easily can in horizontal mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-in-windows-to-top-and-bottom-in-portrait-mode/4aaed6f2-c025-4cd1-8f6e-5a3bb5769e13
  5. Snap windows in portrait mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap windows in portrait mode: Hi all,Looking for some help here. Allow me to share my set-up.I have two external monitors, one i use directly infront of me in traditional landscape mode - and the other to the right in portrait orientation. I mainly use this 2nd screen for my instant messaging function...
  6. Geting a search item to open so the > is next to my folder.

in Windows 10 Support
    Geting a search item to open so the > is next to my folder.: [img] below is what I need to see when I look at a folder. : [img] ON some systems when I do a search I can find a folder however I have to jump through many hoops to get it to open up with the > next to it [img] Is there a registry hack that will force windows to...
  7. Portrait to Lanscape mode

Portrait to Lanscape mode: I can't paste an Excel sheet in landscape mode. It just copies it in the Portrait mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/portrait-to-lanscape-mode/e2104875-2830-4c2f-9156-a66792c186b4
  8. Photos App auto rotating portrait RAW files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos App auto rotating portrait RAW files: Lately whenever I open a raw file (CR2) in Photos it flips it from portrait to landscape and I can't flip it back. It I try to use the rotate feature, it says this can't be applied to RAW files. I've reset the app, uninstalled it etc and nothing works. Has anyone seen this?...
  9. Auto Open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail

Auto Open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail: I have an 8" Windows tablet made by Dell. A while ago, Microsoft added the ability to open the next email item after deleting an email. Now it no longer works in portrait mode. Also, there is no delete button at the top, only archive. I have to click on the three dots to...
  10. Turn On or Off Auto-open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Auto-open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Auto-open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Auto-open Next Item in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...