Windows 10: Auto pause feature does not work on Windows 10

Discus and support Auto pause feature does not work on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I pull out one or both AirPods, the music does not pause. Is there a way to enable this feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Faniel007, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Faniel007 Win User

Auto pause feature does not work on Windows 10

When I pull out one or both AirPods, the music does not pause. Is there a way to enable this feature?

:)

Faniel007, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Auto pause feature does not work on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Auto pause feature

2. Windows 11 - Indexing is paused. Indexing does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Indexing is paused. Indexing does not work.: Search indexing is not working/updating. It continually stays paused. This is greatly affecting my use of Outlook / search functions.I see the attached error "Indexing is paused"Windows search service is running.Running Windwos 11 Home , 23H2 version.Can someone assist here?...
  3. Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10: Hi there, From last couple of days, video/audio is getting paused automatically in my laptop. I have tested in every browsers, Media Players. where ever i am playing any video/audeo it's getting paused automatically.I use Lenovo Ideapad s-540Purchased on 2020 feb.OS I use is...
  4. Media auto play and pause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media auto play and pause: Hi while playing audio /video in builtin groove music or 3rd party vlc player I am facing issue that media randomly play and pause contentiously . I confirmed there is no keyboard input by opening wordso no key pressed....
  5. deactivating the pause feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    deactivating the pause feature?: on or under advanced there is a feature that has a drop down window and it allows you to set the date to pause windows. I don't want to use this feature. how do I turn it off, there is no little left/right slide bar to turn it off. So I always have to default it to the next...
  6. Updates and the Pause feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates and the Pause feature: Hi Why is there a pause feature for updates? I don't understand the reasoning behind that? When an update comes through I want to do the update. Thanks Pati Riley...
  7. Windows 10 Updates Are Ignoring the Pause Updates Feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Updates Are Ignoring the Pause Updates Feature: Three times now when I have my computer set to Pause Updates, Windows 10 keeps bypassing it then sneaking in bad updates. What is the point of pausing updates if Windows 10 is going to keep ignoring my request. I am trying to finish a project uploading large files then the...
  8. auto updating feature no longer works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    auto updating feature no longer works: Good morning, I just updated to Win10 Version 1809 a few days ago and everything seems to be working. However, about 4 - 6 weeks ago I discovered I no longer could select the option of having Windows automatically update my computer. When I would click on this option it...
  9. Task bar auto-hide feature does not work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar auto-hide feature does not work on Windows 10: Has this problem been fixed? I saw some old posts regarding work-around for this problem but not the current status of this problem. Any tricks to permanently fix the problem? TIA...
  10. Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature of Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows Update keeps Windows 10 updated by downloading and installing the latest updates, drivers, and hotfixes released by...