Windows 10: auto-pinning

Discus and support auto-pinning in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i start up my computer the xbox app keeps auto pinning to the taskbarhow do i get my computer to not do that??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by helpcd, Dec 6, 2021.

1. helpcd Win User

auto-pinning

when i start up my computer the xbox app keeps auto pinning to the taskbarhow do i get my computer to not do that??

:)

helpcd, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 6, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 6, 2021
  4. auto-pinning

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

auto-pinning

1. auto-pinning - Similar Threads - auto pinning

2. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  3. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  4. How to stop websites for asking for my pin before auto filling my passwords.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop websites for asking for my pin before auto filling my passwords.: This pisses me off to no extent. I have searched everywhere and haven't been able to find the setting that I need. Please god tell me how to turn off this god forsaken security device. It makes signing into anything a pain. I literally save my passwords to my pc so I DON'T...
  5. How to stop websites for asking for my pin before auto filling my passwords.

How to stop websites for asking for my pin before auto filling my passwords.: This pisses me off to no extent. I have searched everywhere and haven't been able to find the setting that I need. Please god tell me how to turn off this god forsaken security device. It makes signing into anything a pain. I literally save my passwords to my pc so I DON'T...
  6. How to stop websites for asking for my pin before auto filling my passwords.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. In chrome ALL SITES that need a password computer auto fills but then asks for a PIN too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In chrome ALL SITES that need a password computer auto fills but then asks for a PIN too...: In chrome ALL SITES that need a password computer auto fills but then asks for a PIN too I NEED TO STOP IT.My passwords are saved by my computer. Because I don't want to have to type them in. After the latest updates it now ASKS FOR MY PC LOGIN PIN at every password auto...
  8. In chrome ALL SITES that need a password computer auto fills but then asks for a PIN too...

In chrome ALL SITES that need a password computer auto fills but then asks for a PIN too...: In chrome ALL SITES that need a password computer auto fills but then asks for a PIN too I NEED TO STOP IT.My passwords are saved by my computer. Because I don't want to have to type them in. After the latest updates it now ASKS FOR MY PC LOGIN PIN at every password auto...
  9. Problem with auto-pin windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with auto-pin windows: The problem has been present since the first activation of Windows 11. I have a laptop where the bottom taskbar is hidden it only appears when the mouse cursor hovers over it. The window I have opened often gets stuck and doesn't minimize using ALT + TAB. As a result, the...
  10. Problem with auto-pin windows

Problem with auto-pin windows: The problem has been present since the first activation of Windows 11. I have a laptop where the bottom taskbar is hidden it only appears when the mouse cursor hovers over it. The window I have opened often gets stuck and doesn't minimize using ALT + TAB. As a result, the...