Windows 10: Auto play does not seem to be working.

Discus and support Auto play does not seem to be working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; These are my settings, flash drives do not open explorer when plugged in. Nothing happening when I drop in a Blu-ray, nothing happening when I drop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AddRAM, Oct 27, 2016.

1. AddRAM Win User

Auto play does not seem to be working.

These are my settings, flash drives do not open explorer when plugged in.

Nothing happening when I drop in a Blu-ray, nothing happening when I drop in a blank CD *Sad

They show up in Explorer, but no auto play happening at all.

Any ideas why not ? TIA *Smile

:)

AddRAM, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Jane Pin Win User

Family Safety does not seem to be working with Windows 10 Mobile

Hello!

You may try to do soft reset on your phone. This method will not remove anything at all from your phone, and it is completely safe to attempt in any situation. Please follow the steps:

1. Make sure your phone is turned on.

2. Press and hold the volume down and Power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts.

Take note that you should not touch the device screen during the process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears).

Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance, thanks!

Jane Pin, Oct 27, 2016
  3. CD613 Win User
    Family Safety does not seem to be working with Windows 10 Mobile

I have setup the Microsoft Family Safety accounts on my Windows 10 Desktop, both for the Parent and Child accounts. It is working great on my Windows 10 Desktop and is filtering out websites correctly. But, I cannot get it to work correctly on my Windows
    10 Mobile phone. It does not seem to be blocking, filtering or setting up limits when using Microsoft Edge on my Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Has anyone had any success in setting this up?

CD613, Oct 27, 2016
  4. AddRAM Win User

AddRAM, Oct 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Auto play does not seem to be working. - Similar Threads - Auto play does

2. Why doesn't auto play work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't auto play work?: For some reason, auto play doesn't start playing my DVDs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-auto-play-work/c347780b-0ef5-4947-8e2b-35e396f3df6c
  3. Why doesn't auto play work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't auto play work?: For some reason, auto play doesn't start playing my DVDs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-auto-play-work/c347780b-0ef5-4947-8e2b-35e396f3df6c
  4. Auto HDR Windows 11 does not seem to do anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto HDR Windows 11 does not seem to do anything?: I've booted up games with it on and restarted them to get a difference but there is very little that has changed if at all. I've even toggled it on and off in game which also did nothing. I have a Samsung Odyssey G7 monitor HDR compatible and I have only tried DirectX 11 and...
  5. Plug&Play seems to not work properly, does it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plug&Play seems to not work properly, does it?: I use some business tablet for win 10. I need to use hub because it has only one normal USB slot and2 of those godawfull USB type C's. The hub tends to often disconnect for a moment when I adjust postion of the tablet. It weren't big of an issue for like 6 months untill now....
  6. Auto play is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto play is not working: My device's auto play is not working though i have checked that the settings for the auto play are correct and on. I have also checked the services that the shell hardware detection is automatic and running. I think the problem is in the registry editor where in the last part...
  7. Duration of Time played does not seem accurate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duration of Time played does not seem accurate: I only played TWO games in the challenge. One Easy and One Medium and it says total time played is THREE PLUS hours?? Its happened many other times. Once when i checked leaderboard, it showed NINE (9hours. It's no big deal I guess, but somethings not right. Thanks.....
  8. auto play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto play: How do I get auto play to work. It's turned on but when I try to play a video on my BD E it won't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-play/04c64a44-226c-4b5f-b3bf-13319f8ca64b
  9. Auto Play DVD Movie is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Play DVD Movie is not working: I went thru a recent upgrade, and now cannot get the display for the auto play dvd option. Can you please help and find out what I can do to get this feature back? Margie...
  10. Update does not seem to be working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update does not seem to be working: Did a clean install a couple weeks ago (Win 10 Pro 64bit v1709, build 16299.309). However, every time I check for updates I get 'you are up to date'. However, my wife's 10 Pro (same version and build) has updated several time since December and is currently installing...