Windows 10: auto play

Discus and support auto play in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get auto play to work. It's turned on but when I try to play a video on my BD E it won't play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sallyserralles, Sep 18, 2019.

1. auto play

How do I get auto play to work. It's turned on but when I try to play a video on my BD E it won't play

:)

sallyserralles, Sep 18, 2019

2. w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 18, 2019
  3. AUTO PLAY NOT WORKING in windows 10

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding AutoPlay on your computer, I suggest you to reset the settings of the auto play. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search Control Panel and locate AutoPlay
    • See if the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices box is checked
    • Scroll down and click Reset all defaults
    • Insert the DVD and and see if AutoPlay is working

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

auto play

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

auto play

1. auto play - Similar Threads - auto play

2. Unable to play Forza Horizon 4. Checked Windows services; WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto Discovery...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to play Forza Horizon 4. Checked Windows services; WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto Discovery...: Hi! Trying to fix Teredo client-- WinIPHelper won't start-- because WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto Discovery on services is set to disabled. Can't restart. Tried SFC: No errors. DISM: No errors (did as per the link here:...
  3. Enabling Auto Play in WIN10

in Windows 10 Support
    Enabling Auto Play in WIN10: My CD/DVD on my new ACER laptop with WIN10 will not auto play. I've turned on auto play in both Divice and Control Panel without result. Essential, because I paid $300 for a Rosetta Stone language course, and now can't use it. I'm 79 and prize my time because every passing...
  4. Enabling Auto Play in WIN10 on an ACER laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Enabling Auto Play in WIN10 on an ACER laptop: My CD/DVD on my new ACER laptop with WIN10 will not auto play. I've turned on auto play in both Divice and Control Panel without result. Essential, because I paid $300 for a Rosetta Stone language course, and now can't use it. I'm 79 and prize my time because every passing...
  5. Change Auto play settings for BitLocker encrypted drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Auto play settings for BitLocker encrypted drives.: 1. I'd encrypted my (ex. 4 Drives) with BitLocker. 2. Computer Restarted 3. Accidentally changed the "Defaults for what to do when unlocking a Bitlocker encrypted Drive" to "Open with File Explorer" (basically, can't remember the dialogs). 4. Now, after unlocking each...
  6. How to stop auto play videos on websites in Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop auto play videos on websites in Edge: I just purchased a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and Edge. I was under the impression that I could easily stop the annoying auto play videos on websites but I cannot figure out how to do so. I've seen posts about Internet Explorer and Active X but that doesn't seem to apply...
  7. Auto play feature not working in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto play feature not working in Movies & TV app: Thirty minutes ago and all times before whenever I play a video in Movie & TV app on windows 10 when the video finishes it plays the next video automatically. I restarted my computer and it did an update. Now I have to close the application and select the next video...
  8. Stop videos from auto playing in FireFox

in Browsers and Email
    Stop videos from auto playing in FireFox: It seems with every upgrade of FireFox, I have to find a new way of stopping videos from auto-playing in websites. Does anyone know how to stop them on this version: [img] 128337
  9. Can't get USB flash drive to open on Auto Play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get USB flash drive to open on Auto Play: Can't get USB flash drive to open on Auto Play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-usb-flash-drive-to-open-on-auto-play/9043586d-c3be-47b4-9f83-dbf887f60890
  10. Speaker or HDMI sound play auto-switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker or HDMI sound play auto-switch: I have two screens, one LCD and one HDMI TV screen. They are setup to as an extended large screen, so I can move my video player from one to the other by the mouse. I would like to set up, so that when I play video one the LCD screen, the sound played from the speaker, and...