Windows 10: Auto Power-On?

Discus and support Auto Power-On? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is there a setting for my all-in-one Lenovo to fire up on its own at a set time every day or on set days?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BondWoman2020, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Auto Power-On?

Is there a setting for my all-in-one Lenovo to fire up on its own at a set time every day or on set days?

:)

BondWoman2020, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Auto Power-On?

Windows 10 auto shutdown

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the auto shut down option in Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted power plan your device.

Do let us know the make and model of your computer?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to re-create the power plan and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run power troubleshooter and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.
    • Click View all and then click Power.
    • Click Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    restore the power plans to default and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset and restore the power plans to default:

• Right-click on Start button
      and click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.
    • Exit command prompt.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Step 2: Once the power plan is reset to default, you may create a
    new power plan and customize the same according to your needs.

Power plans: Frequently asked questions

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Auto Power-On?

1. Auto Power-On? - Similar Threads - Auto Power

2. No BIOS option for auto restart after power outage on windows 10 - HP Z2 Tower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No BIOS option for auto restart after power outage on windows 10 - HP Z2 Tower: The advance power recovery option to auto power on PC is missing from BIOS. I also can't find any power jumper on the MB. Nothing available on the user manual. Need a way to make PC automatically turn on after power outage as this machine is my new server....
  3. How to auto power on Windows 10 in scheduled time ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to auto power on Windows 10 in scheduled time ?: Hi, I want to set the computer to automatically power on by itself at the same time every day. The tutorials on the web are all about "power option" in bios, however, the BIOS of Windows 10 looks so differently with previous windows version, I can't find the option to...
  4. Does Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse have standby or auto-off power saving feature?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse have standby or auto-off power saving feature?: Does anyone knows if the Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse has an auto-off or standby feature? If I leave it idle in the "on" i.e. curved position say at the desk, whether it will turn itself off or go into standby automatically after a while? With my old wireless A4Tech or...
  5. AUTO OPEN A POWER POINT PRESENTATION SAVED IN PEN DRIVE ON CONNECTING PEN DRIVE TO PC

AUTO OPEN A POWER POINT PRESENTATION SAVED IN PEN DRIVE ON CONNECTING PEN DRIVE TO PC: Kindly advise a solution to automatically open and run a power point presentation saved in pen drive once it is connected to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-open-a-power-point-presentation-saved-in-pen/d4af9bd0-1819-4180-a595-eb662b521323
  6. Auto start after power failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto start after power failure: I have been trying to determine if my version of Windows (1809) will do an auto-start after a power failure. Most of the info I find tells me to access the UEFI settings, but for some reason I am unable to do that through the processes outlined. There's simply no option to...
  7. Because of auto shutdown 4 PCs time was changed in back date. Error Code Kernel-Power 41 (63)

Because of auto shutdown 4 PCs time was changed in back date. Error Code Kernel-Power 41 (63): Dear Team, Need your help to understand an issue happen with 4 of our PCs. As because of without cleanly shutdown system time & date changed in back year date & Time. so can you please let me know why time changed because we running this pcs with our pharma instrument and...
  8. Auto power on, continuously beeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto power on, continuously beeping: One of our computers, Windows 10, auto powered on by itself and didn't load Windows. The computer continuously beeped until I powered it down with the power button. I've attached a pic of the Event Viewer and a text document of the error. What is this telling me? [ATTACH]...
  9. Desktop "auto dimming" - not power option related

Desktop "auto dimming" - not power option related: This isn't the first time I've had this issue, and not sure how it was resolved last time. The desktop icons are "dimmed" and light up when I click on the start menu. This is particularly difficult for me as I'm visually impaired and brightness/contrast levels are crtitical....
  10. Prevent my computer from auto-powering external hard drives on boot up?

Prevent my computer from auto-powering external hard drives on boot up?: Hi there, I've noticed my external hard drives automatically power up when my computer does, and it then takes them a good half hour or more to eventually power down. Not a big deal, but it's annoying because they're noisy. I do access at least one of them regularly...