Windows 10: Auto Power-On?

Discus and support Auto Power-On? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is there a setting for my all-in-one Lenovo to fire up on its own at a set time every day or on set days?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BondWoman2020, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Auto Power-On?

Is there a setting for my all-in-one Lenovo to fire up on its own at a set time every day or on set days?

:)

BondWoman2020, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Auto Power-On?

Windows 10 auto shutdown

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the auto shut down option in Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted power plan your device.

Do let us know the make and model of your computer?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to re-create the power plan and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run power troubleshooter and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.
    • Click View all and then click Power.
    • Click Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    restore the power plans to default and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset and restore the power plans to default:

• Right-click on Start button
      and click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.
    • Exit command prompt.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Step 2: Once the power plan is reset to default, you may create a
    new power plan and customize the same according to your needs.

Power plans: Frequently asked questions

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Auto Power-On?

1. Auto Power-On? - Similar Threads - Auto Power

2. Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues: Hello, when i play fullscreen games on Steam such as Rust Unity game and Unturned Unity game Does not happen for example: Minecraft of Fortnite my internal laptop display sets itself to 100% Brightness. This does NOT happen when my laptop isnt plugged in, what ive...
  3. Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues: Hello, when i play fullscreen games on Steam such as Rust Unity game and Unturned Unity game Does not happen for example: Minecraft of Fortnite my internal laptop display sets itself to 100% Brightness. This does NOT happen when my laptop isnt plugged in, what ive...
  4. What does event viewer shows Kernel Power 41 after laptop auto shutdown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does event viewer shows Kernel Power 41 after laptop auto shutdown?: When i turn on my laptop, it shutdowns after entering login password. Sometimes it shutdowns when i launch any app or game. When i checked event viewer,i saw this kernel event 41 whenever i restarted Laptop after auto-shutdowm....
  5. What does event viewer shows Kernel Power 41 after laptop auto shutdown?

What does event viewer shows Kernel Power 41 after laptop auto shutdown?: When i turn on my laptop, it shutdowns after entering login password. Sometimes it shutdowns when i launch any app or game. When i checked event viewer,i saw this kernel event 41 whenever i restarted Laptop after auto-shutdowm....
  6. Auto Detect Entering power save: “Create Windows 10 installation media”

Auto Detect Entering power save: “Create Windows 10 installation media”: For past 12 months, Auto Detect Entering power save, comes on when searching or typing. Very frustrating. Some sites cause the issue to occur every few seconds, while waiting up to 2 minutes for the screen to return.At times, the screen will drop, causing the taskbar to...
  7. Auto Detect Entering power save: “Create Windows 10 installation media”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Detect Entering power save: “Create Windows 10 installation media”: For past 12 months, Auto Detect Entering power save, comes on when searching or typing. Very frustrating. Some sites cause the issue to occur every few seconds, while waiting up to 2 minutes for the screen to return.At times, the screen will drop, causing the taskbar to...
  8. Auto Detect Entering power save: “Create Windows 10 installation media”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Auto restart normally without recovery after power outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart normally without recovery after power outage: Hello, I am using a Dell t3660 workstation with Windows 11 Professional. I would like to enable the PC to restart without any manual intervention after a power outage. I have set up the BIOS restore on AC/Power Loss - Power on and set bcdedit /set {default} bootstatuspolicy...
  10. Auto restart normally without recovery after power outage

Auto restart normally without recovery after power outage: Hello, I am using a Dell t3660 workstation with Windows 11 Professional. I would like to enable the PC to restart without any manual intervention after a power outage. I have set up the BIOS restore on AC/Power Loss - Power on and set bcdedit /set {default} bootstatuspolicy...