Windows 10: Auto recognition of headphone in Windows 10

Discus and support Auto recognition of headphone in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can make default either speaker or headphone for listening sound. In windows 8.1, I used to get a message whenever I insert headphone, Whether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lvgandhi, Aug 7, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Auto recognition of headphone in Windows 10

I can make default either speaker or headphone for listening sound. In windows 8.1, I used to get a message whenever I insert headphone, Whether headphone or mic as my socket is integrated for mic or headphone. If I select headphone, I can listen to sound. How to get it back. My machine is ASUS S400CA with VIA drivers.

:)

lvgandhi, Aug 7, 2015

2. Logitech Headphones not Working

I inserted my LogiTech headphones in to the USB port and the sound is coming out of the laptop. There is microphone recognition, but I can't hear anything through the headphones. Please help.

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

SueForbes1, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Bri C Win User
    Headphones are not being auto detected on Asus G75VW

Hi,

Headphones are not being auto detected on Asus G75VW.

In order to switch between having sound come out of the speakers or headphones, I have switch them as the default device manually every time.

Before upgrading to Windows 10, headphones were auto detected when plugged in.

I did get the most recent drivers from VIA through Windows Update and it didn't fix the issue.

Thanks.

Bri C, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Auto recognition of headphone in Windows 10

You install the drivers for your sound card whatever it may be. The functionality you speak of was a function of those drivers not of Windows.

logicearth, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Auto recognition of headphone in Windows 10

1. Auto recognition of headphone in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Auto recognition headphone

2. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  3. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  4. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11: I bought a new headset with a built-in microphone 6S Wireless Headphones Over Ear. I tried to use it with Windows Speech Recognition on the new Windows 11 Pro, but it couldn't hear what I was saying. What can I do to fix this? Any assistance would be appreciated.Sincerely,Jay...
  6. Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11: I bought a new headset with a built-in microphone 6S Wireless Headphones Over Ear. I tried to use it with Windows Speech Recognition on the new Windows 11 Pro, but it couldn't hear what I was saying. What can I do to fix this? Any assistance would be appreciated.Sincerely,Jay...
  7. Headphones auto adjustment sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones auto adjustment sound: Hello, I was trying to find solution for my issue, but i ended up here asking for help. i use Logitech headphones, with microphone on them The sound goes thru Realtek HD About the issue, when i connect headphones with microphone it works all good, but after some time,...
  8. Headphone does not auto detect.

Headphone does not auto detect.: So, i plugged in my headphone and it is not working. i tried as suggest in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/headphones-not-being-auto-detected-when-plugged-in/617c1349-16dd-4b4b-bfa5-18aa566d8f37 but still not worked for me. when i restarted my...
  9. Windows 10 Headphones not auto-selected when inserted to audio jack

Windows 10 Headphones not auto-selected when inserted to audio jack: Hi, I have an Acer Swift 5 laptop running latest Windows Version 10 64-bit. Is there a way in setting to select the headphones as the output device automatically when the headphones are connected to the Audio jack? When the headphones are connected to the audio jack, a...
  10. Window 10 Facial recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window 10 Facial recognition: Hi Team, I am unable to set up facial recognition in Windows 10 Version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-facial-recognition/5ddc9c93-3b08-489f-8c8c-b0c23847dc35"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 force headphone recognition