Windows 10: auto recovery not working

Discus and support auto recovery not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My lenova yoga windows 10 keeps giving me a critical process died message auto repair isnt able to fix problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BelieveMe8040, Sep 20, 2020.

1. auto recovery not working

My lenova yoga windows 10 keeps giving me a critical process died message auto repair isnt able to fix problem

:)

BelieveMe8040, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 20, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 20, 2020
  4. auto recovery not working

AUTO PLAY NOT WORKING in windows 10

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding AutoPlay on your computer, I suggest you to reset the settings of the auto play. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search Control Panel and locate AutoPlay
    • See if the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices box is checked
    • Scroll down and click Reset all defaults
    • Insert the DVD and and see if AutoPlay is working

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

auto recovery not working

1. auto recovery not working - Similar Threads - auto recovery working

2. Drives auto formatting to recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives auto formatting to recovery.: I have an old hp Pavillion x360 that used to have windows 8.1 but has been updated to windows 10, but whenever I plug in a USB drive it shows its storage as only around 100MB but the drive has a few gigs. And it is formatted to a recovery drive even though it works on other...
  3. Drives auto formatting to recovery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drives auto formatting to recovery.: I have an old hp Pavillion x360 that used to have windows 8.1 but has been updated to windows 10, but whenever I plug in a USB drive it shows its storage as only around 100MB but the drive has a few gigs. And it is formatted to a recovery drive even though it works on other...
  4. Drives auto formatting to recovery.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Stuck in auto repair then recovery screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in auto repair then recovery screen: Hi i have an asus laptop with windows 10 recently i forced it to shutdown when i tried to turn it on it says "preparing for automatic repair" under the logo of Asus then to the recovery screen with 4 options continue use a device troubleshoot turn off...
  6. Auto play is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto play is not working: My device's auto play is not working though i have checked that the settings for the auto play are correct and on. I have also checked the services that the shell hardware detection is automatic and running. I think the problem is in the registry editor where in the last part...
  7. Auto Sleep not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Sleep not working: Well, since the update to 1909 my auto sleep doesn't work. The monitor goes to sleep at the right time but the computer stays on. I've set every combination for sleep times but, nothing works. Googled said problem and all of the suggestions are useless. Can't go back to 1903...
  8. Auto Text Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto Text Not working: I am working on MS Word 2016. I have created different types of storyboard template screens using the Auto Text feature. The feature is working fine in my machine. However, when I copy the word template file and ask my friends to review, the feature is not working fine in...
  9. auto repair not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    auto repair not working: i recently installed a program for memory boost which prompted me to perform some updates which eventually made my c drive run out of space, remained with less than 70mb. through trial with the auto repair i mistakenly formated the c drive where my windows was installed. i...
  10. Reboot loop, no bluescreen, no auto recovery.

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboot loop, no bluescreen, no auto recovery.: Yes, I've done "disable automatic restart after failure". The machine actually is not bluescreening. It brings up the windows logo, the white balls spin around a few times. Screen goes blank for two seconds and the logo and spinning balls come back. It goes black again about...