Windows 10: Auto refresh

Discus and support Auto refresh in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i am hoping you can help. Basically at work we have what i believe is a cerridge system to book cars in on a digital diary. What i want to do is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Danieljjz, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Danieljjz Win User

Auto refresh

Hi i am hoping you can help.

Basically at work we have what i believe is a cerridge system to book cars in on a digital diary.

What i want to do is have the digital diary up on screen for the techs to see what to do. As an example if on Saturday i have booked a job from 8.30 till 10.00 that means between 8.30 and 10.00 there will be a blue line and the rest will then be white up until 12.30 unless i book something else in. At the moment if it was to be left on that screen it would be a blue line as mentioned above but if i book another job in on a separate computer from 10.00 till 12.30 that slot that should be now blue will remain white until i come out of the diary completely and go back in, which will then show blue.

My thinking is if a can get the computer to refresh as in everything every 5 seconds or so, will by theory reset the diary to show current bookings without having to touch the computer is this possible?

I need it to work like McDonald's where the order screen updates automatically without anyone having to touch it

Thank you in advance Dan

:)

Danieljjz, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Auto refresh

WINDOWS 10 GETS AUTO REFRESHED EVERY 30 SEC

Hi Rajat,

The auto refresh of Windows can be resolved by using the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

To perform common maintenance tasks in Windows, such as cleaning up unused files and shortcuts, try using the System Maintenance troubleshooter to automatically find and fix problems. For example, the System Maintenance troubleshooter looks for unused files
    and shortcuts that you can clean up or remove so that your computer can run faster.

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Please revert if Windows still get auto refreshed.

Jessen P, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Auto refresh

1. Auto refresh - Similar Threads - Auto refresh

2. how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows: Hello,For the last many years I have been facing this issue. When I create a new file or move files from one folder to another, the files get automatically sorted within a few seconds. This makes it hard to find the files that I just created or copied. Most painful instance...
  3. how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows: Hello,For the last many years I have been facing this issue. When I create a new file or move files from one folder to another, the files get automatically sorted within a few seconds. This makes it hard to find the files that I just created or copied. Most painful instance...
  4. how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto Screen Refresh Rate changing in my Asus Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Screen Refresh Rate changing in my Asus Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop: Give me a Solution to This. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-screen-refresh-rate-changing-in-my-asus/820f1859-1832-40d2-9373-14ad95ced01d
  6. Auto Screen Refresh Rate changing in my Asus Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop

Auto Screen Refresh Rate changing in my Asus Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop: Give me a Solution to This. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-screen-refresh-rate-changing-in-my-asus/820f1859-1832-40d2-9373-14ad95ced01d
  7. Auto Screen Refresh Rate changing in my Asus Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can updating to windows 11 fix auto refreshing of your laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can updating to windows 11 fix auto refreshing of your laptop?: Can updating to windows 11 fix auto refreshing a laptop. Because my laptop keep on refreshing on microsoft edge also my file explorer and everything I open....
  9. Can updating to windows 11 fix auto refreshing of your laptop?

Can updating to windows 11 fix auto refreshing of your laptop?: Can updating to windows 11 fix auto refreshing a laptop. Because my laptop keep on refreshing on microsoft edge also my file explorer and everything I open....
  10. Can updating to windows 11 fix auto refreshing of your laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging