Windows 10: Auto repair won’t work

Discus and support Auto repair won’t work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve run into the problem of auto repair not being able to make the repair and I’m faced with several options. Is there a tutorial somewhere that goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bendog412, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Bendog412 Win User

Auto repair won’t work

I’ve run into the problem of auto repair not being able to make the repair and I’m faced with several options. Is there a tutorial somewhere that goes through all the choices? Not real windows savvy, so I’m not sure what the options mean. Thank you

:)

Bendog412, Mar 8, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 8, 2019
  3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Mar 8, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Auto repair won’t work

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Auto repair won’t work

1. Auto repair won’t work - Similar Threads - Auto repair won’t

2. auto repair problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    auto repair problem: I have a problem when I turn on the computer, the phrase “auto repair” appears every time, even though I formatted the computer via a USB flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-repair-problem/0cb8ba79-5e0b-4a00-be7d-250e12bf5bc7
  3. Stuck in Auto Repairing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Auto Repairing: I’ve recently upgraded to an SSD and when turning my PC on I’m stuck in auto repairing I’ve reset my PC didn’t work I’ve went into the BIOS and made sure to boot from the new SSD still doesn’t work what do I do?...
  4. Stuck in Auto Repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Auto Repairing: I’ve recently upgraded to an SSD and when turning my PC on I’m stuck in auto repairing I’ve reset my PC didn’t work I’ve went into the BIOS and made sure to boot from the new SSD still doesn’t work what do I do?...
  5. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto repair loop: Hey I kinda need help with something. When I turn on my laptop I get taken to an auto repair thing. I’m not able to reset my pc or run a sfc scan. I’ve been stuck on that for hours and I really need help trying to fix it. I’ve been looking up things to help me escape it but I...
  6. Auto repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto repair: I updated windows 10 a few days ago. Today I wanted to do dual monitor with TV as I did multiple times. I restarted PC so it will work. It worked, but it started windows automatic repair. I tried repair booting, unnistaling last quality update (said there is error so cant...
  7. Auto repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto repair: After turning on my PC, after half a minute, the PC opens the automatic repair instantly, where the title says "Your PC did not start properly". I tried many options and could not start Windows. Any help is appreciated....
  8. auto repair not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    auto repair not working: i recently installed a program for memory boost which prompted me to perform some updates which eventually made my c drive run out of space, remained with less than 70mb. through trial with the auto repair i mistakenly formated the c drive where my windows was installed. i...
  9. Auto Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto Repair: Hello guy to day i logged into my laptop and auto repair won't stop coming up, and whenever i try to go to advanced settings the screen goes blue and Freezes. Need help if anyone has some time thx...
  10. Windows 10 unable to load and when running auto windows 10 repair won’t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 unable to load and when running auto windows 10 repair won’t work: hey so I just got my computer back from a relative, I just got wifi and noticed a lot of my games would not load because of two-three system32 files were being displayed as errors, after see those for about two days I restarted my pc and now it won’t load up windows 10 at all...