Windows 10: Auto replace 'i' with 'I' in Windows 10

Discus and support Auto replace 'i' with 'I' in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a new laptop and for some reason it is not replacing the single word 'i' with 'I' as my old laptop used to. It does in Word but not in any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swfan79, Mar 21, 2021.

1. swfan79 Win User

Auto replace 'i' with 'I' in Windows 10

I have a new laptop and for some reason it is not replacing the single word 'i' with 'I' as my old laptop used to. It does in Word but not in any other apps. It is very time consuming to do this manually when typing emails etc. I mostly use Chrome and a web browser for my Virgin Media emails. I've checked in Google settings and I can't seem to find an option to auto replace. I also have the Autocorrect and AI enabled in Windows settings. Can anyone help? Thank you.

:)

swfan79, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Auto replace 'i' with 'I' in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Auto replace 'i'

2. I want configure auto back in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want configure auto back in windows 10: I have lots of important files on my system and I don't that I have backup manually so I want that system automatically take the backup in windows 10...
  3. I replaced motherboard and lost Windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I replaced motherboard and lost Windows activation: It was a motherboard and processor that I replaced. I tried to enter the product key and troubleshoot but it is useless. I get an error: 0xC004C003...
  4. I Need Help with Windows 10 Auto Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Need Help with Windows 10 Auto Login: [ATTACH] I hate using passwords to login everytime so I always change it to auto login when I boot my computer up. The problem is that I'm currently using the top user account ( The user account with the Basquait painting), but when I boot up my computer, it tries to login...
  5. I cant drag and replace

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant drag and replace: I want to drag and copy/replace from the desktop to another folder. ie be asked if I want to replace a file already there. Instead I can only move it using drag or by using cntl + drag make a copy of the file in destination the folder leaving me with two copies of the same...
  6. If I replace HDD will I lose the licence?

If I replace HDD will I lose the licence?: My laptop came with Windows 8. After some time I upgraded to 8.1 (and I know the activation key it was using) and then to Windows 10, which I am currently using. This week I will be replacing HDD with SSD and installing Windows 8.1. Will I be able to activate it with the key...
  7. I replaced my Motherboard

I replaced my Motherboard: My motherboard failed and replaced it, the question is can I activate my Windows License again on this new motherboard? I don't have money to buy a new one at the moment, if there is any way to install again the same Windows let me know please...
  8. Auto defrag enabled after I replaced failing mechanical drive with SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto defrag enabled after I replaced failing mechanical drive with SSD: I'm helping out a friend with an older AMD quad core Dell XPS 625 running Windows 10 Home 1803. The original Seagate 1 TB drive was failing with some bad sectors. I used Acronis 2017 to back up to an external USB drive. I installed a new 1 TB WD SSD drive and restored the...
  9. Auto defrag enabled after I replaced failing mechanical drive with SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto defrag enabled after I replaced failing mechanical drive with SSD: I'm helping out a friend with an older AMD quad core Dell XPS 625 running Windows 10 Home 1803. The original Seagate 1 TB drive was failing with some bad sectors. I used Acronis 2017 to back up to an external USB drive. I installed a new 1 TB WD SSD drive and restored the...
  10. How Do I Repair or Replace Windows 10 Installer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Repair or Replace Windows 10 Installer?: I can not install programs or do Windows 10 updates because the Windows 10 Installer is damage. When attempting to install a program or do Windows 10 updates, the installer stops and the progress bar shows no progression of installation. I have the computer during the...