Windows 10: Auto reset

Discus and support Auto reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer restarting automatically, I don't see any broken hardwares. But when I tried to browse it will restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel_ff, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Daniel_ff Win User

Auto reset

My computer restarting automatically, I don't see any broken hardwares. But when I tried to browse it will restart.

:)

Daniel_ff, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 7, 2022
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Auto reset

AUTO PLAY NOT WORKING in windows 10

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding AutoPlay on your computer, I suggest you to reset the settings of the auto play. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search Control Panel and locate AutoPlay
    • See if the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices box is checked
    • Scroll down and click Reset all defaults
    • Insert the DVD and and see if AutoPlay is working

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Auto reset

1. Auto reset - Similar Threads - Auto reset

2. My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...: My laptop failed to boot and I then tried auto repair but it also failed and brought me a troubleshoot option but no reset option I clicked on the troubleshoot option but there was no reset option and now I don't know what to do plan help...
  3. My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...: My laptop failed to boot and I then tried auto repair but it also failed and brought me a troubleshoot option but no reset option I clicked on the troubleshoot option but there was no reset option and now I don't know what to do plan help...
  4. My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. bitlocker auto-unlock reseting to off after removable usb removed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker auto-unlock reseting to off after removable usb removed.: after unlocking and setting auto-unlock to on for a USB flash drive, after removing the drive, the auto-unlock is reset to off every time and requires a password to unlock....
  6. bitlocker auto-unlock reseting to off after removable usb removed.

bitlocker auto-unlock reseting to off after removable usb removed.: after unlocking and setting auto-unlock to on for a USB flash drive, after removing the drive, the auto-unlock is reset to off every time and requires a password to unlock....
  7. Auto reset

Auto reset: My computer restarting automatically, I don't see any broken hardwares. But when I tried to browse it will restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-reset/0ebf30f1-3a98-440b-88ac-65350af2537e
  8. Auto reset

Auto reset: My computer restarting automatically, I don't see any broken hardwares. But when I tried to browse it will restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-reset/0ebf30f1-3a98-440b-88ac-65350af2537e
  9. reset auto update

reset auto update: how to reset auto end task to zero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-auto-update/045bd6aa-c271-46ae-b043-a3f41b69de13
  10. reset auto update

reset auto update: how to reset auto end task to zero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-auto-update/045bd6aa-c271-46ae-b043-a3f41b69de13