Windows 10: Auto restart a computer when the screen is broken!

Discus and support Auto restart a computer when the screen is broken! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my laptops screen is broken so I can't really do much but it is networked so I CAN access everything on it. My problem is it goes into sleep mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James Steenbarger, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Auto restart a computer when the screen is broken!

So my laptops screen is broken so I can't really do much but it is networked so I CAN access everything on it. My problem is it goes into sleep mode and won't wake up until I press the power key or whatever. How can I restart it at a certain time by just loading a file onto it. I do have a restart .bat file ready just need to find a way to set it off. Thanks.

:)

James Steenbarger, Sep 11, 2019

2. ANSWERED: Unsolicited Auto Restart

Hi Ralph,

Broken system files, software conflicts, or update incompatibility can cause issues such as encountering blue screen errors and auto-restarts. To isolate this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Aside from the updates, were there other changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot your computer in
    safe mode with networking
    and see if the issue still persists. By performing this, we can isolate if there is any third party app that is causing your computer to restart on its own.

In addition, if you will encounter blue screen errors again, you may follow the steps found on this

article
    to resolve it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Sep 11, 2019
  3. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Auto restart a computer when the screen is broken!

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Auto restart a computer when the screen is broken!

1. Auto restart a computer when the screen is broken! - Similar Threads - Auto restart computer

2. Auto Restart and Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Restart and Blue screen issue: Hello,Recently, I have been facing troubles with my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop having sudden auto restart. All of a sudden, the screen goes black and the computer restarts automatically. It then shows the blue screen showing troubleshooting and restarts again. I have had...
  3. Auto Restart and Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Restart and Blue screen issue: Hello,Recently, I have been facing troubles with my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop having sudden auto restart. All of a sudden, the screen goes black and the computer restarts automatically. It then shows the blue screen showing troubleshooting and restarts again. I have had...
  4. Blue screen error auto restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error auto restarts.: Never used a discussion before so sorry if I’m missing essential information but I need help with my laptop!!! I have been experiencing random restarts complete power off and automatic power on as well as blue screen error message however the blue screen will freeze and will...
  5. Blue screen error auto restarts.

Blue screen error auto restarts.: Never used a discussion before so sorry if I’m missing essential information but I need help with my laptop!!! I have been experiencing random restarts complete power off and automatic power on as well as blue screen error message however the blue screen will freeze and will...
  6. Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?: -What happens: is that when I launch and play any random game my computer will randomly freeze, then display a black screen, and then auto restart.- I haven't received any error messages and I can't include a screenshot, because my computer is practically unusable when this...
  7. Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?: -What happens: is that when I launch and play any random game my computer will randomly freeze, then display a black screen, and then auto restart.- I haven't received any error messages and I can't include a screenshot, because my computer is practically unusable when this...
  8. Why does my computer freeze, black screen, and auto restart?

9. Blue Screen Auto Restart

Blue Screen Auto Restart: Please help. I am losing my mind here with these restarts interrupting me every couple of hours. Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys Dump files and msinfo32 in this linked folder below....
  10. Blue Screen Error (Auto Restarting)

Blue Screen Error (Auto Restarting): We have using NAS mapped file server. When we are reading the office files from that drive the system got hanged and restarted suddenly with a blue screen error. In the blue screen we are getting Stop Code: RDR File System, Failed: mrxsmb20.sys Is any solution for this...