Windows 10: Auto restart after BSOD hangs

Discus and support Auto restart after BSOD hangs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; With Windows 10 I am facing problem with Auto restart. After BlueScreen it appears to restart but hangs showing the PC maker logo DELL.In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ram_man, Jul 15, 2021.

1. ram_man Win User

Auto restart after BSOD hangs

With Windows 10 I am facing problem with Auto restart. After BlueScreen it appears to restart but hangs showing the PC maker logo DELL.In SystemPropertiesAdvanced, I have Auto restart enabled. Another issue is I don't see the MEMORY.DMP generated even though it has been set to save it. There is enough space more than 600GB in in the SystemRoot drive C: driveMy Windows version is 20H2 Build 19042.985, screenshots bwlow

:)

ram_man, Jul 15, 2021

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 15, 2021
  4. pega_sus Win User

My c7-00 hangs and auto restarts

Does anyone experience with hanging screen and auto restart when phone is set to 3G network ? It seems ok with GSM setting.

pega_sus, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Auto restart after BSOD hangs - Similar Threads - Auto restart BSOD

2. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  3. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  4. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows auto restarts after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows auto restarts after sleep: I've been looking for solutions online. My windows keeps on auto-restarting after it sleeps and it closes my apps just like that. I tried many solutions online such as turning off fast start up, troubleshooting power, editing the power plan but all of this is not working. I...
  6. Windows auto restarts after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows auto restarts after sleep: I've been looking for solutions online. My windows keeps on auto-restarting after it sleeps and it closes my apps just like that. I tried many solutions online such as turning off fast start up, troubleshooting power, editing the power plan but all of this is not working. I...
  7. Windows 10 update hangs after restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update hangs after restarting: I am running 1803 and have not received any 1809 updates yet. The laptop is a hp 8640p. With the regular auto update process it downloaded and installed 2 updates (don't know the kb no.). First update required reboot and the second one showed 100% installed. Since I went to...
  8. PC is not auto restarted after BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is not auto restarted after BSOD: Hi, - Last week, my Windows 10 Home PC had a BSOD with the error STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION Image: https://ibb.co/niSkYo I have searched on the internet but there is no information about this error. It collected the error information for 100% but without auto...
  9. Hanging at 'Restarting'

Hanging at 'Restarting': My Windows 10 PC hangs at the 'Restarting' screen when installing updates or just restarting the computer. It eventually completes the update or restart, but it takes far too long. The computer is a year old and did not do this until after an update several months ago. How...
  10. Hang at shutdown or restart - BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure

Hang at shutdown or restart - BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure: Hi All, I recently replaced my original HDD with a Samsung SSD 120GB, installed fresh Windows 10 Pro on my laptop and now, it cannot be shutdown or restarted properly as before. When I shutdown/restart the PC, the screen goes black but the power button light is still on...