Windows 10: auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix)

Discus and support auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just wanna say that I think auto restart is a BAD idea for a feature. If my computer is on, chances are I'm busy doing something on it. If I'm in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LavenderStar226, Oct 9, 2019.

1. auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix)

I just wanna say that I think auto restart is a BAD idea for a feature. If my computer is on, chances are I'm busy doing something on it. If I'm in the middle of something, I don't want my computer suddenly restarting. That would be very disruptive. I've even heard it can corrupt data. Yeah, I can set it where it only happens in a user-defined 6 hour window, but I really think I ought to be able to turn this feature off completely. I never know when I am going to be on my computer. Please, Microsoft, make an update that gives me the option to turn off auto restart completely! Or make an update that removes auto restart. Nobody likes it anyway.

:)

LavenderStar226, Oct 9, 2019

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 9, 2019
  4. auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix)

Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix) 451x569x3suggest.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ovy3-RQK8e.png

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix)

1. auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix) - Similar Threads - auto restart complaint

2. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  3. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  4. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT: I would like to give a feedback or complaint the representative who handled my issue earlier with case ID #: 102327844 The tech support who handled my case was Siva Microsoft Windows and MSFT Rave Hybrid Gig independent advisor. The conversation with him is dated May 27,2021...
  5. Auto restarts-

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto restarts-: During various games my computer automatically shuts down and restarts. Most frustrating. How do I fix that problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-restarts/497c5868-a3f6-45b9-87ec-e6759a941f68
  6. auto restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    auto restarts: just curious, can windows update automatically reboot the system? reason l ask is l somehow nodded off lol and when l woke up l was met with the login screen rather than my desktop with my usual apps open. went through the event logs but didnt really see any issues, though l...
  7. Auto restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto restart?: I don't mean just a scheduled restart, but a scheduled restart that, when finished, goes straight to the desktop. Do I need to create a new user without a password or something else? submitted by /u/Ju1c3_ [link] [comments]...
  8. microsoft complaint

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft complaint: Saturday 3/14/20 Microsoft tech. work on my computer and was not able to correct the problem, stating that he would have alevel 2 tech. call me on 3/15/20 between 9AM and 11AM CST, I never did receive the call , so I e-mail them to call me on 3/16/20 between 9AM and 11AM...
  9. Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong: I have Premium Edition of Microsoft Mahjong and suddenly I have this ugly and not useful large side bar that appear and I can't find how to get rid of it. I didn't pay for that. I want my game back to the way it was. [ATTACH]...
  10. Please make it easy to file a complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please make it easy to file a complaint: I find it weird that filing a complaint against Microsoft is a pain in the ****. This is not customer friendly... This is my comlaint: Hi I would like to file a complaint. When updating windows I was not able to use my touchpad anymore. I know this is a driver problem...