Windows 10: auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix)

Discus and support auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just wanna say that I think auto restart is a BAD idea for a feature. If my computer is on, chances are I'm busy doing something on it. If I'm in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LavenderStar226, Oct 9, 2019.

1. auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix)

I just wanna say that I think auto restart is a BAD idea for a feature. If my computer is on, chances are I'm busy doing something on it. If I'm in the middle of something, I don't want my computer suddenly restarting. That would be very disruptive. I've even heard it can corrupt data. Yeah, I can set it where it only happens in a user-defined 6 hour window, but I really think I ought to be able to turn this feature off completely. I never know when I am going to be on my computer. Please, Microsoft, make an update that gives me the option to turn off auto restart completely! Or make an update that removes auto restart. Nobody likes it anyway.

:)

LavenderStar226, Oct 9, 2019

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 9, 2019
  4. auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix)

Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix) 451x569x3suggest.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ovy3-RQK8e.png

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix)

1. auto restart complaint (microsoft please fix) - Similar Threads - auto restart complaint

2. Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.: I have spent over an hour with Microsoft support being transferred back and forth between departments. I had a simply issue with connecting a new xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. I jumped to so many hoops to verify my email and the code sent to my email. Not one...
  3. Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled: This is far beyond my ability to troubleshoot. Any help very much appreciated! 138340
  4. Complaint

Complaint: Hey Microsoft! I am very very angry on you . No one is getting my phone since 50days . I tried many times because i have an issue in my windows 10 . I need a technical supporter. But no one is ***ing getting my phone. Is there any problem in company or the employee has denied...
  5. Complaint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Complaint: Good day, please i need an assistance on my new PC, the mouse and keyboard are wireless and are working perfectly, but i discovered that after an upgrade on the window it stop working, is not connecting again. please how can i resolve this. kindly treat as urgent....
  6. complaints

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    complaints: Recenty my computer was hacked an I had to reset but I could not reset my microsoft and google accounts as you victimize millions like me whn are deaf and we are told to enter a phone no.I don`t know how we can reset our accounts as like me we can`t use a phone.I am 84...
  7. Complaint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complaint: Hi Where is your complaints team email? Was on hold waiting for a supervisor for over thirty minutes. Would like to log a complaint with someone asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complaint/e25f8ab9-176e-4a90-824c-9f0178ed22ba
  8. Complaint

Complaint: I contacted you yesterday after purchasing a TV programme through the windows store and being unable to download it. After speaking to your technical help advisor I was informed that the only solution was to install a windows 10 update. I expressed my concern due to already...
  9. auto restart process

in Windows 10 Support
    auto restart process: my problem is that every time my laptop wakes up from sleep my fan control software resets its parameters to default, i need to kill the process and restart it and it will go back to normal. as i see it i need a batch file to auto run every 5 mins or ideally every time the...
  10. Please Fix Your Windows Explorer And Update Restart!

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Fix Your Windows Explorer And Update Restart!: Hello Since the last windows update i need to restart windows explorer 10 times per day because the task bar with start button on bottom of windows is not closing when im watching videos etc. When you restart explorer is goes away with task manager. And one more thing its...