Windows 10: Auto Restart Problem

Discus and support Auto Restart Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While I was doing some important work,my computer automatically restarted.It kept doing that process just to make me do not use Windows 10.Am I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GamerUserPro, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Auto Restart Problem

While I was doing some important work,my computer automatically restarted.It kept doing that process just to make me do not use Windows 10.Am I have been hacked by someone or any reasons?Are there any solution for this?

:)

GamerUserPro, Dec 6, 2021

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Auto Restart Problem

ANSWERED: Unsolicited Auto Restart

Hi Ralph,

Broken system files, software conflicts, or update incompatibility can cause issues such as encountering blue screen errors and auto-restarts. To isolate this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Aside from the updates, were there other changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot your computer in
    safe mode with networking
    and see if the issue still persists. By performing this, we can isolate if there is any third party app that is causing your computer to restart on its own.

In addition, if you will encounter blue screen errors again, you may follow the steps found on this

article
    to resolve it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Auto Restart Problem

1. Auto Restart Problem - Similar Threads - Auto Restart Problem

2. random auto restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random auto restart: Hi,I have a 500 GB SSD, i7, 16 GB RAM, graphics GTX 1650 Desktop running Windows 11 pro. My computer randomly shuts down and reboots while I am working. I've got the RAM checked, done a sfc scan thru cmd prompt - no issues found, have changed the active hours setting and the...
  3. random auto restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random auto restart: Hi,I have a 500 GB SSD, i7, 16 GB RAM, graphics GTX 1650 Desktop running Windows 11 pro. My computer randomly shuts down and reboots while I am working. I've got the RAM checked, done a sfc scan thru cmd prompt - no issues found, have changed the active hours setting and the...
  4. Auto Restart Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Restart Problem: While I was doing some important work,my computer automatically restarted.It kept doing that process just to make me do not use Windows 10.Am I have been hacked by someone or any reasons?Are there any solution for this?...
  5. Auto restarts-

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto restarts-: During various games my computer automatically shuts down and restarts. Most frustrating. How do I fix that problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-restarts/497c5868-a3f6-45b9-87ec-e6759a941f68
  6. auto restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    auto restarts: just curious, can windows update automatically reboot the system? reason l ask is l somehow nodded off lol and when l woke up l was met with the login screen rather than my desktop with my usual apps open. went through the event logs but didnt really see any issues, though l...
  7. Auto restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto restart?: I don't mean just a scheduled restart, but a scheduled restart that, when finished, goes straight to the desktop. Do I need to create a new user without a password or something else? submitted by /u/Ju1c3_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Problem- auto self shutting down and restart auto there after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem- auto self shutting down and restart auto there after: My pc has problem... go to start up it with power on button and go 3-sec and auto restart repeatedly Before this when was going to startup when entered Windows auto restart repeatedly May power button has problem or... UPS slot Problem... connect to other slot?...
  9. Teams Auto restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teams Auto restart: I have disabled Teams Auto Start in the settings but it still insists on reopening when I close the app on my Windows 10. How can I stop this from opening right back up without using task manager to force close the app? When I close the app I don't want it to think there was...
  10. auto restart process

in Windows 10 Support
    auto restart process: my problem is that every time my laptop wakes up from sleep my fan control software resets its parameters to default, i need to kill the process and restart it and it will go back to normal. as i see it i need a batch file to auto run every 5 mins or ideally every time the...