Windows 10: Auto restarts-

Discus and support Auto restarts- in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; During various games my computer automatically shuts down and restarts. Most frustrating. How do I fix that problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisWalshA, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Auto restarts-

During various games my computer automatically shuts down and restarts. Most frustrating. How do I fix that problem?

:)

ChrisWalshA, Feb 3, 2021

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Auto restarts-

ANSWERED: Unsolicited Auto Restart

Hi Ralph,

Broken system files, software conflicts, or update incompatibility can cause issues such as encountering blue screen errors and auto-restarts. To isolate this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Aside from the updates, were there other changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot your computer in
    safe mode with networking
    and see if the issue still persists. By performing this, we can isolate if there is any third party app that is causing your computer to restart on its own.

In addition, if you will encounter blue screen errors again, you may follow the steps found on this

article
    to resolve it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Auto restarts-

1. Auto restarts- - Similar Threads - Auto restarts

2. Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11: This question was asked previously. It was NOT resolved. There was an admission that the option to disable auto enhancing was disabled. Please advise why it was disabled and when Microsoft will re-enable it. Or if not why not ?...
  3. Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11: This question was asked previously. It was NOT resolved. There was an admission that the option to disable auto enhancing was disabled. Please advise why it was disabled and when Microsoft will re-enable it. Or if not why not ?...
  4. Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts: I run code that can take several days. To prevent auto restart after updates, I selected the No Auto Restart feature in group policy. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I just lost a week's worth of work, again. I am using windows 11 pro and i have had the same...
  5. Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts

Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts: I run code that can take several days. To prevent auto restart after updates, I selected the No Auto Restart feature in group policy. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I just lost a week's worth of work, again. I am using windows 11 pro and i have had the same...
  6. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  7. Auto restart after update

Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  8. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to disable windows auto restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows auto restart: How do i disable windows 11 being able to auto restart my pc in the middle of the night? And i don't mean setting up active hours, i want to decide when to restart my pc by manually doing it. i already tried the group policies but that didn't work....
  10. How to disable windows auto restart

How to disable windows auto restart: How do i disable windows 11 being able to auto restart my pc in the middle of the night? And i don't mean setting up active hours, i want to decide when to restart my pc by manually doing it. i already tried the group policies but that didn't work....