Windows 10: Auto rotate and keyboard killed

Discus and support Auto rotate and keyboard killed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 2 Linx 1010b tablet that Windows 10 update killed. No matter how many times I reset the device or what "advice" I follow the onscreen keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M'Soft NilCare, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Auto rotate and keyboard killed

I have 2 Linx 1010b tablet that Windows 10 update killed. No matter how many times I reset the device or what "advice" I follow the onscreen keyboard and auto rotation do not work. On both devices. Did I mentioned already, the rotation is locked and button in settings is grayed out.

To make things worse, the log-in would only work if I use accessibility on screen keyboard.

This was already reported not only on Linx devices. However it seems M'Soft does not give ... to solve the issue, and it is conveniently buried in tons of patronising "how to" pages and advices on "best practices".

So for the question:

How and when will this issue be solved?

:)

M'Soft NilCare, Feb 20, 2019

2. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Feb 20, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Auto rotate and keyboard killed [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Feb 20, 2019
  4. marvinb Win User

Auto rotate and keyboard killed

Auto rotate and g force

I dont have that option in settings. I go to settings and the display is in the sysyem folder and it doesn't have that option. This is a flexx11 that had win 8.1 did the upgrade about 5 weeks ago and everything was fine. Keyboard started messing up and cust support had me do a reset. During that time it installed a very different win 10 than the converted one. When using it for games it doesnt respond to turning either, figure it's connected. Thanks

marvinb, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Auto rotate and keyboard killed

1. Auto rotate and keyboard killed - Similar Threads - Auto rotate keyboard

2. Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present: I just purchased a brand new Surface Pro 9, upgrading from my older Surface Pro. There is no option to auto-rotate the display. I used to have a rotation lock or auto rotate option in my quick settings and in the display settings, but there is nothing there. All I am able to...
  3. Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present: I just purchased a brand new Surface Pro 9, upgrading from my older Surface Pro. There is no option to auto-rotate the display. I used to have a rotation lock or auto rotate option in my quick settings and in the display settings, but there is nothing there. All I am able to...
  4. Photos auto rotating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos auto rotating: Hi,All I am trying to do is view photos in my finder. These are portrait orientation, yet anytime they open up within the viewer they are automatically switched over to landscape orientation. I have read so many forums that have yet to give a clear answer so I'd love for a...
  5. Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN: Latest "feature update" 1909 managed to kill both autorotation and automatic onscreen keyboard on Linxs 1010 tablet. How does a company allow quality flaws to repeat? However this is not my question. I am asking how to fix the problem or rather I am asking Ms8ft to fix the...
  6. auto rotation

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto rotation: auto rotation does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotation/67d77ca5-c144-400c-8cbe-779f9d21d4a0
  7. Auto Rotate

Auto Rotate: How do I get Auto Rotate to stay on when I go between PC and Tablet. I like to use it in Tablet Mode. Are how do I get it to turn on. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotate/e8c8596d-cfba-41f3-8186-7111c8284ab7
  8. auto rotate

auto rotate: Why is there no allow auto rotate option since last windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotate/52cf6afa-33d4-4455-8d47-1a2f6cb56a0f
  9. auto-rotating

auto-rotating: How can I make my windows tablet auto rotate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotating/ee898242-2b27-45e9-b96e-d3578554f0cd
  10. Auto rotation

Auto rotation: How do I turn off auto rotation it is grayed out on my windows 10 HP laptop after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotation/190acc45-cb33-4bd6-b924-a814b18fe08d