Windows 10: Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers

Discus and support Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1). I quickly noticed that the auto-rotate feature within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ModestBrendon, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers

Hello,

I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1). I quickly noticed that the auto-rotate feature within the tablet mode was no longer functional. After some light research, I found that this could be a driver issue. My wife has the same exact computer, so I compared drivers with her. I noticed that I am missing the entire "Sensors" section under my Device Manager. Under this section includes 6 drivers relating to HID "Advanced Sensor Collection". I have checked Dell Support, Windows Support, and Intel Support for driver downloads to remedy this issue, but I am unable to find anything relating to the sensors. How do I fix this and regain the auto-rotate for tablet mode?

Thank you,

Chris

:)

ModestBrendon, Nov 17, 2018
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows Tablet Auto Rotate Settings Missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply:

1. Since when are you facing this issue, did this issue occur just after you upgraded to Windows 10 or due to a driver/software update?

2. What is the make and model of you tablet?

3. Did you check the settings in your trablet from the action center?

If you recently upgraded to Windows 10, I would suggest you check the settings in your tablet since by default the auto rotate is set to
    Off. The steps may differ according to the tablet, however, try these steps and check if you can change the settings.

To go to Action center, swipe from the right side of the screen and find the option
    Rotation Lock. Change it from On to Off.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers

tablet mode / autorate

Hi Lucien,

Tablet mode makes Windows more intuitive and easier to use with touch on devices. To turn off the auto rotate feature, refer to these steps:

• Put your device in Tablet mode.
    • Go to Settings > System > Display.
    • Look for Lock rotation of this display, then toggle it off.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers

1. Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers - Similar Threads - Auto Rotate Tablet

2. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.: I have a windows 10 pc and right up until a few months ago it was able to auto rotate and automatically switch into tablet mode when I fold it into a tablet. However now these functions don't work. The auto rotate button when I press windows + A has completely dissapeared and...
  3. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.: I have a windows 10 pc and right up until a few months ago it was able to auto rotate and automatically switch into tablet mode when I fold it into a tablet. However now these functions don't work. The auto rotate button when I press windows + A has completely dissapeared and...
  4. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot set my display to auto rotate in tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set my display to auto rotate in tablet mode.: hello, i'm using a n hp elitebook 1030 x360 G3 which is a 2 in 1 laptop and i cannot seem to get the rotation lock setting which is normally under the screen orientation setting since my screen doesn't auto rotate while in tablet mode. Before i could see a setting that said...
  6. Cannot set my display to auto rotate in tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot set my display to auto rotate in tablet mode.: hello, i'm using a n hp elitebook 1030 x360 G3 which is a 2 in 1 laptop and i cannot seem to get the rotation lock setting which is normally under the screen orientation setting since my screen doesn't auto rotate while in tablet mode. Before i could see a setting that said...
  7. tent mode and auto rotate

in Windows 10 Customization
    tent mode and auto rotate: having issues with the tent mode function and auto rotate period. is it because all these new updates? and ive already tried going into refistry and changing the values and it still wasnt working...
  8. Tablet Mode and Auto-rotate driving me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet Mode and Auto-rotate driving me insane: Windows 10 Home Lenovo L390 Tablet Mode automatically enables when the laptop is on a specific part of my desk. At first I thought the laptop's keyboard was faulty. Then Tablet Mode automatically enabled one day and I noticed the On-Screen Keyboard appearing on the...
  9. Rotation Lock missing, Auto-rotate doesn't work.

Rotation Lock missing, Auto-rotate doesn't work.: My SP3 just performed an update. Now the Rotation Lock is missing from the Action Center and Auto-rotate does not work. How can I fix this issue?...
  10. Screen not rotating in tablet mode

Screen not rotating in tablet mode: It has been rotating normally until this morning. I noticed people have experienced problems for a long time. What I didn't find were any fixes from Microsoft. The posts are also locked so does that prevent community members from helping each other. Currently, this device is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto rotate in tablet mode

2. windows tablet auto rotate

3. auto rotate tablet mode

4. autorotate in tanlet mode,
  5. realtek auto rotation drivers,
  6. tablet mode auto rotate,
  7. surface autorotate missing,
  8. rotate in tablet mode,
  9. tablet mode rotation lock,
  10. tablet mode auto rotate off,
  11. Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1 tablet mode,