Windows 10: AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE GRAYED OUT WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1903 BUILD 18362.418 DELL INSPIRON 13 7378...

Discus and support AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE GRAYED OUT WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1903 BUILD 18362.418 DELL INSPIRON 13 7378... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I tried all of the solutions offered on this website to no avail I even reset my computer but it does not work Initially could not even see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YodathegreatJedi, Oct 22, 2019.

1. AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE GRAYED OUT WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1903 BUILD 18362.418 DELL INSPIRON 13 7378...

Hi

I tried all of the solutions offered on this website to no avail

I even reset my computer but it does not work

Initially could not even see the toggle, now after manualy changing the reg, I now see it but it is always grayed out

HELP !

Thanks

Marco

:)

YodathegreatJedi, Oct 22, 2019

2. auto rotate dell inspiron 13-5378

The auto rotate function on my dell inspiring 13-5378 keeps coming on and off and disabling my keyboard and mousepad. My laptop will be sitting on a flat surface and the keyboard and mousepad don't work. if I put the keyboard at a 45 degree angle it works
    fine.

When this happens I get a black notification box that opens up saying auto rotation on, when that happens the keyboard and mousepad stop working.

Someone please help leaving the country soon and have tried many different internet answers.

KrisKiracofe, Oct 22, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE GRAYED OUT WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1903 BUILD 18362.418 DELL INSPIRON 13 7378... [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Oct 22, 2019
  4. AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE GRAYED OUT WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1903 BUILD 18362.418 DELL INSPIRON 13 7378...

Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

I have a windows surface 3 and all windows tablets the auto rotation is set to off. You have to enable auto rotation.

Press the
    AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE GRAYED OUT WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1903 BUILD 18362.418 DELL INSPIRON 13 7378... start.png
    + O (letter) keys to toggle to lock or unlock autorotation. Check here

Mindweaver, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE GRAYED OUT WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1903 BUILD 18362.418 DELL INSPIRON 13 7378...

1. AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE GRAYED OUT WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1903 BUILD 18362.418 DELL INSPIRON 13 7378... - Similar Threads - AUTO ROTATE TOGGLE

2. Dell Inspiron 2n1 do not auto-rotate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 2n1 do not auto-rotate: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 5000 2 in 1. The issue is it stops auto-rotate. I've checked some forum posts already, but nothing works. I don't even have a rotation button or any other button to switch it on. So wheter I am in laptop or tablet mode, it doesn't rotate. Thanks...
  3. Rotation lock grayed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rotation lock grayed out: Rotation lock is stuck/grayed out on Windows 10 HP Pavilion. Tried restarting, switching to tablet mode, changing orientation to portrait. Still gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-grayed-out/c69d526f-5396-4e1c-b621-02364a523d5c
  4. Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour: I've noticed some strange behaviour with creating a System Restore Point in Windows 10, this may be an oddball way of doing things but it's worked for me for many years prior to upgrading to Windows 10 x64 (from Windows 7 x64). In short - I had a scheduled task that ran...
  5. Auto-Rotate Grayed out

Auto-Rotate Grayed out: Hello, I am unsure of what to do after going through all of the steps recommended by previous questions. A few days ago my Auto-Rotate icon disappeared, through the Registry Edit I was able to get the icon back, but it is still grayed out. I have tried to use Tent mode and...
  6. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.: Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous update the auto rotation has totally disappeared. I tried many things seeing from the internet but nothing worked ,there is no...
  7. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.: Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous update the auto rotation has totally disappeared. I tried many things seeing from the internet but nothing worked ,there is no...
  8. Dell Inspiron 13 5379

Dell Inspiron 13 5379: Hello, My Dell will not boot. Error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" Worked with Microsoft tech to install a clean version of Windows 10 to no avail. Dell customer support is terrible and will not answer any of my questions without paying for an extended warranty or...
  9. surface pro 3, sceen rotate grayed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3, sceen rotate grayed out: It has been a while since I wanted to use auto rotate. However , now that I want to use this feature it does not work. I have tried all the trouble shooting articles including updating windows and resetting my computer. also ran the trouble shooter. I have tried...
  10. Rotation Lock Grayed Out

Rotation Lock Grayed Out: Hi all, I have a 2017 HP Spectre x360 with Windows 10 Home. Everything works great, except I can't rotation lock. WIN+O doesn't do anything. The display does rotate if I turn the device, but I want to be able to lock it. I can manaully change the option in Display...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inspiron 13 7378 screen will not rotate