Windows 10: Auto Scroll to bottom of page

Discus and support Auto Scroll to bottom of page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently my computer has been scrolling to he bottom/end of the page when I am in Excel, pdf viewer, and windows settings. It does not do it on word or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JennyWebster2, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Auto Scroll to bottom of page

Recently my computer has been scrolling to he bottom/end of the page when I am in Excel, pdf viewer, and windows settings. It does not do it on word or webpages. I have tried the mouse settings, new mouse, page lock..Seems to be a windows issue.

:)

JennyWebster2, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Auto scroll issue

Hi Kunananthaseelan,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to install Synaptic driver in Compatibility mode. Also install Keyboard and mouse drivers from manufacturer website.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you still face auto scroll issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Auto Scroll to bottom of page

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Auto Scroll to bottom of page

1. Auto Scroll to bottom of page - Similar Threads - Auto Scroll bottom

2. Unable to scroll down to bottom of page

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to scroll down to bottom of page: I recently have been unable to scroll all the way down on pages. For instance, on a Reddit page of comments I get close to the bottom but can't get down far enough to click on the "back to top" bar. Also happens with email, when trying to forward I can't get down to the...
  3. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto Scrolling: Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected....
  4. Auto scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto scroll: Whenever i open up my wifi drop down menu it auto scrolls to the bottom, i've seen others with the same question but still no solution, when will this be fixed. whats the point of a computer if i can't connect to a wifi network. sort it out...
  5. when i'm reading a page it scrolls to the bottom of the page without me moving anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i'm reading a page it scrolls to the bottom of the page without me moving anything: I have a Dell Laptop Latitude E7450. Windows Pro 10 - Version 1903 When I'm reading a page, quite often is scrolls to the bottom of the page without me moving anything. I try to stop it from scrolling by moving the pointer back up to the top, but it keeps going to the...
  6. Auto scrolling in some settings pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto scrolling in some settings pages: Hi! I'm having a problem where a tab just keeps scrolling down and it prevents me from scrolling up. I encountered this problem yesterday. The tabs that I noticed this on were the Apps & Features tab when I wanted to delete something and the View Update History tab. It...
  7. display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top: Upgraded from windows 7 to 10 64bit and developed an display issue. No matter what is being displayed on laptop it will randomly drop to bottom of page or article and am unable to return to the top. Also sleep mode will not activate after designated time. Can reset with...
  8. Auto Scrolling

Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....
  9. Always scroll to the top or bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always scroll to the top or bottom: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  10. Mouse will auto scroll certain windows to top of page

Mouse will auto scroll certain windows to top of page: So starting a few days ago I started having an issue with my mouse scrolling some windows up or to the left (the quick access bar on the left of File Explorer, the settings window and the snipping tool for example). The scrolling happens only when my mouse is over said...