Windows 10: Auto Scrolling in photos and videos

Discus and support Auto Scrolling in photos and videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem when i look at my photos it quickly scrolls left. and when i look at videos it just keeps hitting the 10 seconds back Button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaydenThompson3, May 31, 2021.

1. Auto Scrolling in photos and videos

Hello I have a problem when i look at my photos it quickly scrolls left. and when i look at videos it just keeps hitting the 10 seconds back Button without me telling it to. I've scanned for viruses, disabled my anti virus software, tried the repair tool in command prompt. nothing works. if you can please help that would be awesome. Thank You!

:)

JaydenThompson3, May 31, 2021

2. How to stop photos from auto scrolling ?

When you open photos they appear in Windows Photo Viewer.

How are they auto scrolling?

Bill Smithers, May 31, 2021
  3. How to stop photos from auto scrolling ?

How to stop photos from auto scrolling ?

MikeBarnes3, May 31, 2021
  4. Auto Scrolling in photos and videos

cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

Import photos and videos in Windows 8.1

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Auto Scrolling in photos and videos

1. Auto Scrolling in photos and videos - Similar Threads - Auto Scrolling photos

2. Laptop Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Auto Scrolling: I swear I am about to rip all the hair out of my head. I am about to cry. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this. For the past day or so my laptop has been behaving very... Weirdly. The screen just automatially scrolls down. When it's on websites or the start...
  3. Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse auto scrolling: I have looked through a lot of places trying to find the answer to this question and no one has been able to get the right thing to work. The problem is that when I am in Windows or Microsoft related apps or even on the home bar I will be auto scrolling, I do not have any app...
  4. Photos app bug is auto-scrolling through photos!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos app bug is auto-scrolling through photos!: I recently reinstalled Windows on my computer, and ever since, whenever I click a photo to view it, it immediately quickly scrolls through all the photos in that folder. I cannot open a single photo without it immediately scrolling through to the next ones. I see no setting...
  5. Auto scrolling problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto scrolling problem: In my windows I have a problem of auto scrolling. I have turn off 'scroll inactive windows when I hover over them'. But, that was a temporary solution and after sometime again auto scrolling started. So is there any other solution?...
  6. Windows auto scrolling?

Windows auto scrolling?: I can't figure this one out. Windows is auto selecting and scrolling, almost as if alt+down arrow is stuck. It looks like it impacts Windows and UWP apps solely, but not classic Win32 apps - no issues in Edge or Steam/any games I play, but the Start Menu, Mail, Weather, Your...
  7. Auto Scrolling

Auto Scrolling: Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected....
  8. Auto scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto scroll: Whenever i open up my wifi drop down menu it auto scrolls to the bottom, i've seen others with the same question but still no solution, when will this be fixed. whats the point of a computer if i can't connect to a wifi network. sort it out...
  9. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....
  10. Windows start menu / photo view is auto-scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows start menu / photo view is auto-scrolling: Hello, My computer has started auto-moving through selections in its explorer / start menu. Specifically, the leftmost start menu selections are all moving DOWN, and the system is moving through selections in PHOTO VIEW. I can't find an identical issue like mine, only...