Windows 10: auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.

Discus and support auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so this problem only seems to happen in chrome. whenever i hover over the bottom side of the scroll bar it will auto scroll down. it does not happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by i need 15 bucks, May 4, 2019.

1. auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.

so this problem only seems to happen in chrome. whenever i hover over the bottom side of the scroll bar it will auto scroll down. it does not happen when i hover the top half. fairly annoying when im tabbing back and forth from videos to games and such. any help is appreciated.

:)

i need 15 bucks, May 4, 2019

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome. tpu.png

anticlutch, May 4, 2019
  3. TT49 Win User
    scroll bar

After switching to Windows 10 and using AOL 9.8.2, Chrome browser, scrolling is usually too long when using the mouse to scroll up or down an article. A small part of an article will be cut off when using the mouse to scroll up or down. I have to go
    over to the bar and hold the cursor over the scroll bar and move it up or down while reading an article. I was told by AOL to make my resolution higher. It was already at its highest so that didn't help. This is sooo annoying. Any suggestions??

TT49, May 4, 2019
  4. Pedr Win User

auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.

Scroll bar on main menu scrolls straight to last item

When I click on the scroll bar of the main windows menu (bottom left button) and start to scroll down, the scrolling then continues automatically to the last item on the list so that I can't access the others. It is as if gravity has taken charge! There is no problem with scroll bars in web windows or in Excel. I think the same problem was happening in Word last week but it is not today. I have tried following various recommended fixes including a clean boot, running Windows defender scan and switching off some mouse functions. I am no computer expert so it is possible I have perforemd all these actions correctly. Nothing has solved the problem. I've also tried a different mouse.
    Any suggestions as to what is the cause of the problem and how I might fix it would be very much appreciated. The graphics card is fairly ancient: could this be the problem?

Pedr, May 4, 2019
Thema:

auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.

1. auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome. - Similar Threads - auto scrolling hover

2. random hover scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random hover scrolling: when im hovering over something its randomly scrolling does anyone know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-hover-scrolling/3663fbbe-3ac6-4c85-b1f5-fc8f55743ebf
  3. random hover scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random hover scrolling: when im hovering over something its randomly scrolling does anyone know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-hover-scrolling/3663fbbe-3ac6-4c85-b1f5-fc8f55743ebf
  4. random hover scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  6. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto Scrolling: Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected....
  7. Auto scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto scroll: Whenever i open up my wifi drop down menu it auto scrolls to the bottom, i've seen others with the same question but still no solution, when will this be fixed. whats the point of a computer if i can't connect to a wifi network. sort it out...
  8. 2 Scroll bars (not auto hiding)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 Scroll bars (not auto hiding): Hi, So I was trying to fix some problems with windows and I downloaded windows 7 x64 SP1, and tried to install it on windows 10, it failed obviously (figured out later) and during the installation a few cmd windows popped up and then a failed message appeared, and now I have...
  9. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  10. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scroll bar moves when cursor hovers over it

2. scroll bar move automatically

3. why does my cursor scroll when i hover

4. mouse scrolling not working in windows 10,
  5. scroll bar goes to top when i hover,
  6. stopping scroll bar from scrolling to the bottom in chrome,
  7. auto scroll when i hover my cursor over the scroll down arrow,
  8. chrome auto scrolling