Windows 10: AUTO SCROLLING WHEN INCOGNITO MODE...

Discus and support AUTO SCROLLING WHEN INCOGNITO MODE... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started using W10 3 weeks ago and realized when I am in incognito windows it scrolls on its own and ifs very frustating! WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARTURROIG, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ARTURROIG Win User

AUTO SCROLLING WHEN INCOGNITO MODE...

I started using W10 3 weeks ago and realized when I am in incognito windows it scrolls on its own and ifs very frustating!

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?

Regards.

:)

ARTURROIG, Sep 28, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

incognito mode

Incognito mode is for web browsers.

BulldogXX, Sep 28, 2018
  3. incognito mode

Can we have an "Incognito mode" while browsing the "My computer" in windows?

If no then can such a programme be developed?

MANOHAR_LAL, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Auto scroll issue

Hi Kunananthaseelan,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to install Synaptic driver in Compatibility mode. Also install Keyboard and mouse drivers from manufacturer website.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you still face auto scroll issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. AUTO SCROLLING WHEN INCOGNITO MODE... - Similar Threads - AUTO SCROLLING INCOGNITO

2. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??: There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare...
  3. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??: There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare...
  4. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto Scrolling: Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected....
  6. Auto scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto scroll: Whenever i open up my wifi drop down menu it auto scrolls to the bottom, i've seen others with the same question but still no solution, when will this be fixed. whats the point of a computer if i can't connect to a wifi network. sort it out...
  7. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....
  8. auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.: so this problem only seems to happen in chrome. whenever i hover over the bottom side of the scroll bar it will auto scroll down. it does not happen when i hover the top half. fairly annoying when im tabbing back and forth from videos to games and such. any help is...
  9. Drop down menus do not work and cursor auto scrolls when auto scroll is off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop down menus do not work and cursor auto scrolls when auto scroll is off: When I click on the Start Menu after I click again where ever I hover my cursor starts to auto scroll. Auto scroll is Off on my mouse settings. When I click on a drop down on any website in Edge or Chrome I see the drop down the first time but can not activate a choice....
  10. Incognito Mode & Task Options

in Browsers and Email
    Incognito Mode & Task Options: Hoping someone can explain this......after opening IE11 and arriving at my homepage, if I then right click on the IE11 icon it brings up a list of options which include task options such open new window or reopen last session....sometimes it also gives option to open new...