Windows 10: Auto Scrolling

Discus and support Auto Scrolling in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bobbinthermometer, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Auto Scrolling

Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected. What's going on?

submitted by /u/bobbinthermometer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bobbinthermometer, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Auto scroll issue

Hi Kunananthaseelan,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to install Synaptic driver in Compatibility mode. Also install Keyboard and mouse drivers from manufacturer website.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you still face auto scroll issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Auto Scrolling

Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

Auto Scrolling 451x569x3suggest.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ovy3-RQK8e.png

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Auto Scrolling

1. Auto Scrolling - Similar Threads - Auto Scrolling

2. auto scrolling down problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    auto scrolling down problem: my laptop is autoscrolling everything in very fast speed, i have tried everything but still the issue persist, i have updated everything, tried disonnecting and reconnecting but still no help, please help...
  3. auto scrolling down problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    auto scrolling down problem: my laptop is autoscrolling everything in very fast speed, i have tried everything but still the issue persist, i have updated everything, tried disonnecting and reconnecting but still no help, please help...
  4. Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.: Hello. My name is Nakul and I have a HP laptop. Recently my laptop has been malfunctioning. Whenever I try to search something or type something on the browser it's automatically select random suggestions and I have to delete all the url and stuff. Also when I do search...
  5. Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.

Laptop auto selects inputs and scrolls infinitely.: Hello. My name is Nakul and I have a HP laptop. Recently my laptop has been malfunctioning. Whenever I try to search something or type something on the browser it's automatically select random suggestions and I have to delete all the url and stuff. Also when I do search...
  6. pc auto scrolling, video playback rewinding, and lowering volume on youtube videos when...

pc auto scrolling, video playback rewinding, and lowering volume on youtube videos when...: problem:for some reason when im on start menu it keeps scrolling downwards same thing in windows settings when i play a video it keeps rewinding it, if i hover over youtube audio it lowers it and adobe premiere pro is useless cant do anything while having this...
  7. pc auto scrolling, video playback rewinding, and lowering volume on youtube videos when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc auto scrolling, video playback rewinding, and lowering volume on youtube videos when...: problem:for some reason when im on start menu it keeps scrolling downwards same thing in windows settings when i play a video it keeps rewinding it, if i hover over youtube audio it lowers it and adobe premiere pro is useless cant do anything while having this...
  8. My laptop keeps acting up like it keeps auto scrolling up on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps acting up like it keeps auto scrolling up on its own: my laptop keeps automatically scrolling up when I'm scrolling down, when I open file explorer it keeps auto sleeving files with the files box, and when I type in windows file explorer it types backwards. When im selecting options it automatically keeps scrolling down on the...
  9. My laptop keeps acting up like it keeps auto scrolling up on its own

My laptop keeps acting up like it keeps auto scrolling up on its own: my laptop keeps automatically scrolling up when I'm scrolling down, when I open file explorer it keeps auto sleeving files with the files box, and when I type in windows file explorer it types backwards. When im selecting options it automatically keeps scrolling down on the...
  10. My laptop keeps acting up like it keeps auto scrolling up on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade