Windows 10: Auto-scrrolling

Discus and support Auto-scrrolling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A few weeks ago my PC started auto-scrolling down. I've test the wireless mouse by using a wired mouse, reinstalled windows to fix things, updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnNorton Jr, May 8, 2021.

1. Auto-scrrolling

A few weeks ago my PC started auto-scrolling down. I've test the wireless mouse by using a wired mouse, reinstalled windows to fix things, updated every driver I can think of, but the problem keeps returning, especially if I launch a newer games. Recently tested SSD and HDD, only to have the glitch start again. Any ideas? Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor 3.20 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and

:)

JohnNorton Jr, May 8, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2021
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, May 8, 2021
  4. Auto-scrrolling

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Auto-scrrolling

1. Auto-scrrolling - Similar Threads - Auto scrrolling

2. Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files: I don't know if this is possible or not but I was wondering if there is a way to auto download EPUB files without needing to confirm every times with Firefox. I have been downloading free ebooks lately and every time I download a .PDF file it will automatically download for...
  3. Photo app auto cropping image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app auto cropping image: I am trying to figure out why the Photos app keeps shrinking and cropping cuts both sides off an image whenever I open it. I can't find any settings to see why it would. If I view the image in a slideshow, it will show the full image. I have also transferred the files to...
  4. AUTO UPDATE INSTALLED THIS MORNING NOW SCANNING TO A FILE DOESN'T WORK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AUTO UPDATE INSTALLED THIS MORNING NOW SCANNING TO A FILE DOESN'T WORK: AN AUTOMATIC UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WAS INSTALLED THIS MORNING. NOW A DOCUMENT, OR PICTURE SCANNED, DOES NOT SHOW UP IN A FILEOR FOLDER NAMED SCANNED DOCUMENTS?????...
  5. Auto Backup to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto Backup to One Drive: I cannot stop One Drive from automatically backing up Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I have followed the instructions and unchecked the folders, yet the minute I close that window they are re-checked. If I had a rocket launcher......
  6. SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair

SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair: Hello everyone. Today my Windows 10updated some drivers and after restarting it is stuck in Auto Repair. No matter what mode I try to boot on; safe mode etc, it just constantly goes back to Auto Repair. The biggest issue is when I try to restore the system through the auto...
  7. Auto HDR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto HDR: Hey all, does anybody know how long Windows Insider features take to come as a normal update? I'm especially interested in Auto HDR, I see it made its appearance in March. submitted by /u/Sidious_X [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 auto update stucks at 72% over and over again

Windows 10 auto update stucks at 72% over and over again: My windows update stops on 72 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-auto-update-stucks-at-72-over-and-over/e72aa301-6f04-42f2-86a9-402a211ea5ad
  9. Windows + r opened auto matically popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows + r opened auto matically popup: I have open my pc any browser can be opened window+r buttons automatically opened how to resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-r-opened-auto-matically-popup/c1a6f538-8867-4403-9f53-b1199bb0d5df
  10. PC auto logging off while active

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC auto logging off while active: I am active on my pc and it suddenly logs me out for no reason, and this has nothing to do with "log out due to inactivity" because I'm ACTIVE.I didn't install any viruses, weird apps, computer hacks etc. and I keep getting logged off for no reason......it would be a pleasure...