Windows 10: Auto-scrrolling

Discus and support Auto-scrrolling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A few weeks ago my PC started auto-scrolling down. I've test the wireless mouse by using a wired mouse, reinstalled windows to fix things, updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnNorton Jr, May 8, 2021.

1. Auto-scrrolling

A few weeks ago my PC started auto-scrolling down. I've test the wireless mouse by using a wired mouse, reinstalled windows to fix things, updated every driver I can think of, but the problem keeps returning, especially if I launch a newer games. Recently tested SSD and HDD, only to have the glitch start again. Any ideas? Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor 3.20 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and

:)

JohnNorton Jr, May 8, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2021
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, May 8, 2021
  4. Auto-scrrolling

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Auto-scrrolling

1. Auto-scrrolling - Similar Threads - Auto scrrolling

2. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  4. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  5. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  6. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  7. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  8. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing: Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68
  9. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing: Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68
  10. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging