Windows 10: Auto selecting in windows 10

Discus and support Auto selecting in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I open the windows pop-up menu, sound adjuster ?, wifi pop-up box, or anything related to settings, Windows automatically scrolls directly to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GabeNissalke, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Auto selecting in windows 10

Whenever I open the windows pop-up menu, sound adjuster ?, wifi pop-up box, or anything related to settings, Windows automatically scrolls directly to the bottom of the page and selects everything to either the right or left at the same time, making me unable to do anything regarding the Xbox Companion app, WiFi, or Settings in general as it cannot be counteracted with a mouse or keyboard. I have run the Mouse and Keyboard tests on the HP Support agent installed by default on my laptop and all tests were passed. I have no clue what the issue could be anymore. Any ideas?

:)

GabeNissalke, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Auto selecting in windows 10

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Auto selecting in windows 10

1. Auto selecting in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Auto selecting

2. i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues: i am facing an issue in which whenever I select an app in my app list or I select a option it always select first option on my list or display and it start stuttering and don't let me select the option I want to select or open an app I want to open at the end I have to use...
  3. i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues: i am facing an issue in which whenever I select an app in my app list or I select a option it always select first option on my list or display and it start stuttering and don't let me select the option I want to select or open an app I want to open at the end I have to use...
  4. i am facing an scrolling , selecting and auto pausing issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Chinese IME auto selects and modes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Chinese IME auto selects and modes randomly: Depending on which text box or window is focused, this icon will be either or . This of course is extremely irritating and a complete waste of users' time and sanity, and it seems to choose the wrong mode 99% of the time. There is Settings > IME Settings > Microsoft Pinyin >...
  6. Microsoft Chinese IME auto selects and modes randomly

Microsoft Chinese IME auto selects and modes randomly: Depending on which text box or window is focused, this icon will be either or . This of course is extremely irritating and a complete waste of users' time and sanity, and it seems to choose the wrong mode 99% of the time. There is Settings > IME Settings > Microsoft Pinyin >...
  7. Need to disable auto-select on hover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to disable auto-select on hover: I just got a new Lenovo system with Windows 11 Pro. Leaving the mouse over any selectable item seems extraordinarily dangerous. After a few seconds hovering, it decides I mean to select and goes ahead. In only a couple days of use, it has happened many times, and it even...
  8. Need to disable auto-select on hover

Need to disable auto-select on hover: I just got a new Lenovo system with Windows 11 Pro. Leaving the mouse over any selectable item seems extraordinarily dangerous. After a few seconds hovering, it decides I mean to select and goes ahead. In only a couple days of use, it has happened many times, and it even...
  9. Windows 10 - How to disable Windows Explorer windows from auto hiding when selecting in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - How to disable Windows Explorer windows from auto hiding when selecting in taskbar: If I have multiple Window Explorer windows open and then go to my taskbar to select a different window, as soon as I open the Windows Explorer window from the task bar, all of my windows on my display disappear except for the one currently selected from the taskbar. Some...
  10. Windows 10 - How to disable Windows Explorer windows from auto hiding when selecting in taskbar

Windows 10 - How to disable Windows Explorer windows from auto hiding when selecting in taskbar: If I have multiple Window Explorer windows open and then go to my taskbar to select a different window, as soon as I open the Windows Explorer window from the task bar, all of my windows on my display disappear except for the one currently selected from the taskbar. Some...