Windows 10: Auto shutdown when lossing connection

Discus and support Auto shutdown when lossing connection in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive asus k55vd and i get shutdown when my wifi router have no internet access !when ever i connected to my wifi its worked well till my router lose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abednazarinia, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Auto shutdown when lossing connection

ive asus k55vd and i get shutdown when my wifi router have no internet access !when ever i connected to my wifi its worked well till my router lose internet and i get shutdown ! it worked well before but this prob is new to me and there is no answer to that on internet

:)

abednazarinia, Feb 22, 2020

2. auto shutdown

Still not helpful with the steps given above. I cannot find the auto shutdown problem.

I believe my Dell Unit has been installed with Advance System Care 9 with its auto shutdown but it was already uninstalled can no longer identify what makes it auto shutdown still.

Charm Yap-Bagasbas, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Honey Win User
    How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Auto shutdown when lossing connection

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Auto shutdown when lossing connection

1. Auto shutdown when lossing connection - Similar Threads - Auto shutdown lossing

2. Auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto shutdown: Lost again two days of crunching numbers because of MS's stupid decision to reboot my computer overnight for an auto update which failed anyway .I stopped hoping that they will hire competent managers anytime soon. Instead, I wonder when there will be a real company that will...
  3. Auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto shutdown: Lost again two days of crunching numbers because of MS's stupid decision to reboot my computer overnight for an auto update which failed anyway .I stopped hoping that they will hire competent managers anytime soon. Instead, I wonder when there will be a real company that will...
  4. Auto shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio loss when connecting a screen to laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio loss when connecting a screen to laptop.: I lose the audio when I connect a second screen to my laptop WGA - HDMI. How can I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-loss-when-connecting-a-screen-to-laptop/27ec55a5-7258-4db7-a130-27307bd69e19
  6. Auto Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Shutdown: Is they a way to shut down my windows 10 computer every night at 11pm? I do not have a password to log into windows and sometimes the computer is in sleep mode at that time. Is there a way to do this with these things going on. Tried different programs but nothing seems to...
  7. LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW AFTER SHUTDOWN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW AFTER SHUTDOWN: I am running Windows 10 on Inspiron 3793 bought just when Windows 7 stopped being supported. I lost the normal windows but was still able to get excel , word and use internet even if I had to use mouse differently from normal Going back to pale blue screen and pressing...
  8. auto shutdown when connection lost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    auto shutdown when connection lost: ive asus k55vd when ever im playing games and my router some times cant access the internet in game it will be shutdown immediately!i checked it by overheating but its not!my wireless drive is intel wireless N2230 but its worked perfectly before but it seems when ever im...
  9. Stopping auto shutdown of desktop when first switched on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stopping auto shutdown of desktop when first switched on: This is an annoying problem, and I've tried Advanced Power Options etc which doesn't cover this. After checking weather, emails etc, I often go do other things for half an hour. When I come back, the system has switched off! Can you please give me clear instructions how to...
  10. still no auto wifi switch upon loss of internet connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    still no auto wifi switch upon loss of internet connection?: In 2017, a post was made asking this question and the responder agreed it would be a good idea but wasn't active at the time. In 2019, is there an automatic wifi switching to working internet providers (e.g. when active wifi stops providing data transmission)? If not in...