Windows 10: auto sign in when i go to open emails

Discus and support auto sign in when i go to open emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi everyone when I type Hotmail I addy bar it takes me to bing I click on Hotmail and it takes me right into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bobgrey1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Bobgrey1 Win User

auto sign in when i go to open emails

hi everyone when I type Hotmail I addy bar it takes me to bing I click on Hotmail and it takes me right into my emails without having to sign in how do I fix this

:)

Bobgrey1, Jul 23, 2020

2. Auto Suggest - Old email addresses

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. There is, however, no setting in Mail app to disable the auto-complete setting, you can certainly accomplish this in Outlook web app on your system. Refer to the following steps to do so:

• Sign in to Outlook Web App, and in the To, Cc, or
      Bcc lines, start typing part of the name you want to remove from the Auto-Complete List. For information about how to sign in to Outlook Web App, see

Sign in to Outlook Web App

• If the entry you want to remove is highlighted, choose Delete. If the entry you want to delete is not selected, use the Up Arrow and Down Arrow to navigate to the entry you want to delete, and then choose
      Delete.

For more information, please refer to the following article:

Remove suggested name or email address
    from the Auto-Complete List in Outlook Web App

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Bobgrey1 Win User

hi everyone when I type Hotmail I addy bar it takes me to bing I click on Hotmail and it takes me right into my emails without having to sign in how do I fix this

Bobgrey1, Jul 31, 2020
  4. auto sign in when i go to open emails

Hi,

I am Vinu, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I will try to help you with this issue.

That is because the browser is saving your login session on the device and next time directing you to the existing login session with Hotmail. Just by logging out before closing the browser will make sure, next time you are not auto logged in.

Also, based on what browser you are using, there are options to clear these sessions when you exit browser (even without your email sign out)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/402794... (This link is for edge new and legacy ones)

Under "Choose what to clear every time you close the browser" choose everything that you want to clear during exit.

Vinu chandran, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. auto sign in when i go to open emails - Similar Threads - auto sign open

2. how do I disable auto sign in when windows is booting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I disable auto sign in when windows is booting?: I have several accounts on my computer, one for games and entertainment, the other for studying. When starting the computer, I am offered an account to choose from and asked to enter a password, but the problem is that if I log into an account other than the one I had enabled...
  3. how do I disable auto sign in when windows is booting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I disable auto sign in when windows is booting?: I have several accounts on my computer, one for games and entertainment, the other for studying. When starting the computer, I am offered an account to choose from and asked to enter a password, but the problem is that if I log into an account other than the one I had enabled...
  4. When I go to open files, it asks me to sign in... Thats fine, except the email address is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I go to open files, it asks me to sign in... Thats fine, except the email address is...: When I go to open files, it asks me to sign in... That's fine, except the email address is wrong and it wont let me change it... What to do? The top right has the little red exclamation point, with the "Please sign in", but it doesn't let me do anything, and honestly I have...
  5. When I go to open files, it asks me to sign in... Thats fine, except the email address is...

When I go to open files, it asks me to sign in... Thats fine, except the email address is...: When I go to open files, it asks me to sign in... That's fine, except the email address is wrong and it wont let me change it... What to do? The top right has the little red exclamation point, with the "Please sign in", but it doesn't let me do anything, and honestly I have...
  6. When signing into Microsoft's Phone Link I was recommended an unknown email as a sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When signing into Microsoft's Phone Link I was recommended an unknown email as a sign in...: This was the sign in options when I tried to log in, nobody else has used my laptop and the email doesn't belong to anyone I know. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this but would like some advice on how to deal with this....
  7. When signing into Microsoft's Phone Link I was recommended an unknown email as a sign in...

When signing into Microsoft's Phone Link I was recommended an unknown email as a sign in...: This was the sign in options when I tried to log in, nobody else has used my laptop and the email doesn't belong to anyone I know. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this but would like some advice on how to deal with this....
  8. Emails auto deleting

in Browsers and Email
    Emails auto deleting: Some Emails seem to be automaticaly deleting from my in box,as I have not deleted them although they don`t appear in the deleted box,any suggestions? 142007
  9. email auto scroll

in Browsers and Email
    email auto scroll: When I open a new email it automatically scrolls to the bottom of the page instead of on top. Does anybody know how to correct this? thanks 44412
  10. Stop opening of yahoo.com when opening email

in Browsers and Email
    Stop opening of yahoo.com when opening email: Whenever I open my yahoo email, it does not open straight forward, instead it open Yahoo.com page, then I have to click the mail on top right side to go to my inbox. Is there a way to open direct inbox just like Gmail because opening of yahoo.com page unnecessarily waste...