Windows 10: Auto Snap to function of the pointer while typing.

Discus and support Auto Snap to function of the pointer while typing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to find out how to stop the autosnap function of the mouse pointer while I am typing. It seems to occur everywhere but here. Where do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Crafty Dragon1955, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Auto Snap to function of the pointer while typing.

I am trying to find out how to stop the autosnap function of the mouse pointer while I am typing. It seems to occur everywhere but here.

Where do you adjust this function?

:)

Crafty Dragon1955, Feb 18, 2019

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 18, 2019
  3. alvinalin Win User
    Help! My Pointer Keeps Disappearing

This is so uncomfortable.

My pointer keeps on disappearing. This is the 3rd times.

The 1st time it happened, i googled many articles and tried many suggestion and i have no idea which one act works.

The 2nd time i was just very lucky that the pointer return after my windows auto update.

This time, it disappear again after my laptop did the auto update.

I tried the sfc scan. But because my pointer is missing i can't do the whole step by step suggested.

I can't right click or double click.

I can only use touch screen.

Plz help! This is very irritating, help!

alvinalin, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Auto Snap to function of the pointer while typing.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Auto Snap to function of the pointer while typing.

1. Auto Snap to function of the pointer while typing. - Similar Threads - Auto Snap function

2. Auto HDR Pointer Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto HDR Pointer Issue: I tried the Auto HDR Feature on Windows 11. While it kinda works in game, The game cursor is "greyed" but still works no lag whatsoever. When I'm Alt-Tabbing the regular cursor becomes "greyed" and stuttering. But everything else beside pointer works well I can still type...
  3. Snap not functioning correctly anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap not functioning correctly anymore: When I snap a window drag it to the outer edge on screen, it is not showing/giving me the option to choose what I can snap next to it. This just started a few weeks ago and I haven't changed my "multitasking' settings at all snap windows is on and all options are checked. I...
  4. Windows 10 Snap functionality

Windows 10 Snap functionality: I have multiple monitors and a few months back there must have been an update and now dragging windows between the screens has become a hassle. The grab function from the sides of the screens is too strong. I end up having to move the window half way between the screens and...
  5. mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing: My laptop mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-cursor-interfere-while-typing/9130ad0e-5aba-4104-ac5e-0a273b7efce6
  6. What is the "Hide pointer while typing" feature?

What is the "Hide pointer while typing" feature?: Hello, What is the "Hide pointer while typing" feature? How does this feature work? I can't understand what is the feature and How I can test it? Thanks...
  7. hide pointer while typing doesn't work?

hide pointer while typing doesn't work?: I cannot get my cursor to disappear while typing. It is really messing with a few programs I use. - Yes, I double checked the mouse settings; hide pointer while typing is checked. - Drivers are all up to date with none of them recently being updated to change anything. I...
  8. Auto Snap - jumps back

Auto Snap - jumps back: Often when I try to "snap" a window to one side of the monitor using the win+<> shortcut, it simply jumps back. I then have to repeat the operation, and it works. Has anyone had a similar issue? [Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]...
  9. Mouse settings: Hide pointer while typing has no effect

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse settings: Hide pointer while typing has no effect: In Windows 10 there is this option called "Hide pointer while typing" under Control Panel -> Mouse -> Pointer Options [img] The idea behind this option makes really sense. However, it does not seem to have any effect on the following apps I tried. They all behave in...
  10. Turn On or Off Hide Pointer While Typing in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Hide Pointer While Typing in Windows: How to: Turn On or Off Hide Pointer While Typing in Windows How to Turn On or Off Hide Pointer While Typing in Windows By default in Windows, the pointer is automatically hidden while typing to ensure that the pointer doesn't block your view of the text you're typing....