Windows 10: Auto Space Saver utility deleting previous versions of Windows ????

Discus and support Auto Space Saver utility deleting previous versions of Windows ???? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the other day, a notification popped up stating that the Auto Space saver was enabled. When I investigated, there was a section at the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by surfing69, Jun 7, 2019.

1. surfing69 Win User

Auto Space Saver utility deleting previous versions of Windows ????

the other day, a notification popped up stating that the Auto Space saver was enabled.

When I investigated, there was a section at the bottom of the page about deleting previous versions of Windows which i didnt understand . I dont understand why this would be an option?

Auto Space Saver utility deleting previous versions of Windows ???? e3da2ff8-d178-48d3-a832-b196ef6c44fc?upload=true.jpg

:)

surfing69, Jun 7, 2019

2. Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

Auto Space Saver utility deleting previous versions of Windows ???? 451x569x3suggest.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ovy3-RQK8e.png

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 7, 2019
  3. yaylitzis Win User
    yaylitzis, Jun 7, 2019
  4. SWHco Win User

Deleting previous versions of windows.

I need to free up space. I am wondering if deleting previous versions of windows, will I delete anything of my own?

SWHco, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Auto Space Saver utility deleting previous versions of Windows ???? - Similar Threads - Auto Space Saver

2. Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site: Hello,I found that every file in every sharepoint site in our tenant has multiple previous versions, up to 100 per file. Are there any way to delete all previous versions in bulk, except last three for whole site? Or just all previous versions?Thanks in advance...
  3. Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site: Hello,I found that every file in every sharepoint site in our tenant has multiple previous versions, up to 100 per file. Are there any way to delete all previous versions in bulk, except last three for whole site? Or just all previous versions?Thanks in advance...
  4. "Delete Previous version of Window?" Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Delete Previous version of Window?" Windows 10: I've just had this note in my Notifications: [ATTACH] This is the first time I've had this alert. I've checked my Windows C in "This PC" and it show that I have 17.4 GB free of 117 GB. I'd like to ask for advice on the following, please: 1. Am I every likely to need...
  5. "Delete previous version of Windows"?

"Delete previous version of Windows"?: After recently updating my Windows with the August update a few days ago, I'm getting a question on my computer now to delete my previous version of windows, because I'm low on storage space. Just wondering if this is a safe and recommended thing to do? Thanks....
  6. erase previous version of windows to create space

erase previous version of windows to create space: i have recived a notice to erase previous version of windows to free up space on my computer . is this normal ? how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erase-previous-version-of-windows-to-create-space/9184c45a-c8fa-4ec2-99a8-2eaeb92edc6e"
  7. Windows 10 No Delete Previous Version for windows.old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 No Delete Previous Version for windows.old: Hi guys, I am been trying to delete the folder windows.old sitting there in my PC. Worst thing is, no matter what I looked, there is no option for 'Removing previous installations'. Anyone can help me with this issue then?...
  8. Windows Storage Spaces Utilization Discrepancy

Windows Storage Spaces Utilization Discrepancy: I've searched high-and-low for an answer to this but haven't figured it out yet. So before I wipe, reinitialize, and then restore from backup, I'm here hoping for an answer. I'm using Windows Storage Spaces to create a single-drive Parity space using 5x2TB hard drives....
  9. Deleting previous versions of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting previous versions of windows 10: I have being trying to delete previous verions of windows 10 by clinking on storage, then Temporary files and selecting Previous version of Windows, clicking on remove files, no files are deleted. What can I do now?...
  10. Space saver

in Windows 10 Support
    Space saver: Brink has a tutorial posted on cleaning up the Win10 WindowsSxS folder. Those same commands work on Win8.1 and possibly Win7, I can't recall for sure about Win7*Huh With all the large ISOs and ESDs floating around some may be low on space. I hadn't checked the WindowsSxS...