Windows 10: Auto start applications on safe mode startup

Discus and support Auto start applications on safe mode startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can a 3rd party program be set up to auto start when Windows is booted into safe mode?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dan2151, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Dan2151 Win User

Auto start applications on safe mode startup

Can a 3rd party program be set up to auto start when Windows is booted into safe mode?

:)

Dan2151, Mar 3, 2020

2. Failed to start in Safe Mode with Networking

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the step in the below link and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

After following the steps in the above link, next is to Choose the option "Safe Mode with Networking" from the listed option.

Post back if you need further assistance, We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 3, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Unable to Start in Safe Mode Win10

I understand that as repeating the basic problem. Is that what you mean? I can't tell you why- some sort of corruption- hence all the steps I'm suggesting. Please try each in turn.

The first are to check for basic forms of corruption and so proceed onwards in order.

dalchina, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Auto start applications on safe mode startup - Similar Threads - Auto start applications

2. Startup settings option missing - can’t start in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup settings option missing - can’t start in safe mode: I can’t get windows 11 to boot and it keeps going straight to WinRE. I want to start in safe mode but the ‘startup settings’ button is missing. I can’t seem to get anywhere with any other options in WinRe to fix the boot problem either....
  3. Startup settings option missing - can’t start in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup settings option missing - can’t start in safe mode: I can’t get windows 11 to boot and it keeps going straight to WinRE. I want to start in safe mode but the ‘startup settings’ button is missing. I can’t seem to get anywhere with any other options in WinRe to fix the boot problem either....
  4. Auto start of applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto start of applications: On turning on my laptop after shutting down, laptop is automatically opening specific applications every time I restarting the laptop applications like Any deskNvidiaXboxMega SyncAre opening automatically on restarting, these are automatically opening even if these aren't...
  5. Auto start of applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto start of applications: On turning on my laptop after shutting down, laptop is automatically opening specific applications every time I restarting the laptop applications like Any deskNvidiaXboxMega SyncAre opening automatically on restarting, these are automatically opening even if these aren't...
  6. Auto start of applications

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Auto-Start apps on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto-Start apps on startup: Hi, so this problem has been sticking with me for a while. I sometimes change the desktop by using Task View, with some apps still open in the earlier desktop. I forget all about those apps, and I sometimes shut the Notebook down without closing the apps on Desktop 1. Then,...
  8. Starting in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Starting in Safe Mode: When I attempt to restart my computer via >Settings>Update & Security>Advance Options>Recovery-Restart now when I get to the sign-in screen it does not accept the pin I use when I sign in normally. I even tried my Microsoft password and that did not work. How do I sign in...
  9. Safe mode: application not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safe mode: application not responding: Hello, I just recieved my surface pro 5th gen yesterday The problem started with the updates, the laptop kept restarting with each updates telling some errors happen After few hours when all instaltion done I couldnt transfare my files from the hard desk to the...
  10. Safe mode initiating auto repair?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe mode initiating auto repair?: For the last 9+ months updates are giving me trouble. I keep getting these 0x80073712 errors for any cumulative or .NET updates. The last update I got on my system was KB4033637. I have tried SFC and DISM which both fail. Today I decided to try SFC/DISM from safe mode. I...