Windows 10: Auto start of applications

Discus and support Auto start of applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On turning on my laptop after shutting down, laptop is automatically opening specific applications every time I restarting the laptop applications like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by riship1, Nov 9, 2021.

1. riship1 Win User

Auto start of applications

On turning on my laptop after shutting down, laptop is automatically opening specific applications every time I restarting the laptop applications like Any deskNvidiaXboxMega SyncAre opening automatically on restarting, these are automatically opening even if these aren't even open at the time I shutdownso what to do in this case?

:)

riship1, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Waddat Win User
    how to clear email address auto-population

Hi,

when you start typing an email address into a new composed email, the application starts auto-suggestions of previously used emails and whatever is in the contacts.

If you mis-spelled an email once and sent an email to that address, that address still appears. How can you clear that list.

In Outlook for example you can just move arrow down on the auto-suggestion and hit delete. The same also works in IE or Firefox browsers if you want to delete auto-suggestions on previously used fields.

Cheers,

P

Waddat, Nov 9, 2021
  4. Auto start of applications

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

Auto start of applications

1. Auto start of applications - Similar Threads - Auto start applications

2. Auto Start!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Start!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I upgraded my old secondary laptop from Windows 7 to 8.1. It is fine but Windows 8.1 and 10 are built-in fast startup. So my laptop automatically starts upon opening the lid without pressing power button. I did in Windows 7 when I hibernate anytime....
  3. Auto Start!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Start!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I upgraded my old secondary laptop from Windows 7 to 8.1. It is fine but Windows 8.1 and 10 are built-in fast startup. So my laptop automatically starts upon opening the lid without pressing power button. I did in Windows 7 when I hibernate anytime....
  4. Auto start of applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto start of applications: On turning on my laptop after shutting down, laptop is automatically opening specific applications every time I restarting the laptop applications like Any deskNvidiaXboxMega SyncAre opening automatically on restarting, these are automatically opening even if these aren't...
  5. Auto start of applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto start of applications: On turning on my laptop after shutting down, laptop is automatically opening specific applications every time I restarting the laptop applications like Any deskNvidiaXboxMega SyncAre opening automatically on restarting, these are automatically opening even if these aren't...
  6. Auto-start can't seem to block application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto-start can't seem to block application: [ATTACH] I have installed FalconX TaskbarX app and removed it last week. Since then I get the same error popup during Windows 10 startup: I can't seem to find it in Registry keys or anywhere in Startup folders. I see one blank item in Task Manager, called "Program" but...
  7. Auto start applications on safe mode startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto start applications on safe mode startup: Can a 3rd party program be set up to auto start when Windows is booted into safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-start-applications-on-safe-mode-startup/804fb972-18b5-450c-90f7-152083076d91
  8. How to disable a UWP application auto start up?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to disable a UWP application auto start up?: I installed some UWP application, then I often see many application such as QQ、IQIYI、Skype、Peoples and so on is running. But I want to use it only when I start it. How to disable them auto starting?...
  9. auto start

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto start: how do I keep one note and driver finder from auto starting when I turn on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/auto-start/4bc573d3-c211-4131-a308-0bd165df878a
  10. auto start

in Browsers and Email
    auto start: hi all, I believe my gmail starts automatically when I turn on my pc.....I don't want it to. How do I set it up not to start automatically. Cheers mark. 42050