Windows 10: Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup

Discus and support Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, There were some Windows updates recently that I absolutely hate. The Windows update apparently installed Microsoft Teams and has it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlesGilman1, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup

Hello,

There were some Windows updates recently that I absolutely hate.

The Windows update apparently installed Microsoft Teams and has it automatically run after I sign in to my Windows profile.

I went in and uninstalled Teams to fix the issue because I have absolutely zero use for Teams on my home computer.

The next time I turned on my computer I was surprised to find Teams opening up after I signed in to my profile.

Again, I uninstalled Teams and then verified the uninstall took place. I made sure Teams wasn't running in the background.

I was good.

The next time I turned on my computer Teams popped up yet again for me to sign in and use.

I absolutely hate the last Windows updates on my computer. I'd like to avoid running wushohide and rolling back the update.

Please tell me someone at Microsoft has another solution. I am tired of Microsoft shoving marketing campaigns down my throat.

:)

CharlesGilman1, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jul 18, 2019
  4. dotmarty Win User

Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup

1. Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup - Similar Threads - Auto start Teams

2. Auto starting New Teams - Error The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto starting New Teams - Error The parameter is incorrect: I have Installed New Teams on a new Windows Server 2022 RDS host using FSLogix profiles.It was installed using the Teams bootstrapper - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/new-teams-bulk-install-clientOn signing in the teams app is trying to auto start and it is...
  3. Auto starting New Teams - Error The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto starting New Teams - Error The parameter is incorrect: I have Installed New Teams on a new Windows Server 2022 RDS host using FSLogix profiles.It was installed using the Teams bootstrapper - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/new-teams-bulk-install-clientOn signing in the teams app is trying to auto start and it is...
  4. Windows 10 - Program Auto Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Program Auto Start: I have a computer that needs to automatically start a certain program on startup so that it can only be used for that purpose. I had it working fine for a long time but after upgrading windows 10 there’s a problem. Now it still starts up but only in the background. I can see...
  5. Windows 10 - Program Auto Start

Windows 10 - Program Auto Start: I have a computer that needs to automatically start a certain program on startup so that it can only be used for that purpose. I had it working fine for a long time but after upgrading windows 10 there’s a problem. Now it still starts up but only in the background. I can see...
  6. Auto-Start apps on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto-Start apps on startup: Hi, so this problem has been sticking with me for a while. I sometimes change the desktop by using Task View, with some apps still open in the earlier desktop. I forget all about those apps, and I sometimes shut the Notebook down without closing the apps on Desktop 1. Then,...
  7. Auto start applications on safe mode startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto start applications on safe mode startup: Can a 3rd party program be set up to auto start when Windows is booted into safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-start-applications-on-safe-mode-startup/804fb972-18b5-450c-90f7-152083076d91
  8. Teams Auto restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teams Auto restart: I have disabled Teams Auto Start in the settings but it still insists on reopening when I close the app on my Windows 10. How can I stop this from opening right back up without using task manager to force close the app? When I close the app I don't want it to think there was...
  9. How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup: Hi , I need some im trying to setup a third party app to run after windows login startup , i need also this app to auto login since it requires credential to run , app doesn't have any option for auto run or auto login thats why i need to find a way to do it from win or...
  10. No startup folder - how to auto start a program

No startup folder - how to auto start a program: Since there is no START folder, how do you set up an exe file to run whenever windows 10 starts? Thanks Doug 28491

Users found this page by searching for:

1. team autostart windows 10