Windows 10: AUTO start/turn off of PC at work, is this possible? If so, how do I do it? (TeamViewer)

Discus and support AUTO start/turn off of PC at work, is this possible? If so, how do I do it? (TeamViewer) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What I'd like to do is set up a PC at work that turns itself on at 8:30 and turns itself of at 14:00. I already tried to follow a couple guides online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neilpare, Jul 2, 2020.

1. AUTO start/turn off of PC at work, is this possible? If so, how do I do it? (TeamViewer)

What I'd like to do is set up a PC at work that turns itself on at 8:30 and turns itself of at 14:00.

I already tried to follow a couple guides online and to make a .bat (?) file with some copy/pasted stuff, I know it sounds like dangerous but it seemed ok, it was 1 line code with the usual commands.

I also tried to install a program to automate this but it doesn't work at all (MF Shutdown Manager).

It is also ok if the pc goes in ibernates, the important thing is that at that time is up and running.

Now, how do I do this? Is it possible?

Final question, once the pc automatically turn on, human interaction is still needed to unlock it in order to use TeamViewer?

Thanks to everyone will help!

submitted by /u/neilpare
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neilpare, Jul 2, 2020

2. How do I turn off Auto-Scroll?

Hi,

I realize that you want to turn off Auto-Scroll. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• In which program or website are you facing this issue of auto-scroll?

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• Do you have a scroll wheel mouse plugged in to the computer?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 2, 2020
  3. how do you delete an auto added email in Win 10 mail

Hi Larry,

Outlook builds the Auto-Complete List by saving the names and addresses of recipients in email messages you've previously sent. As the list grows, so does the number of suggestions that are offered as possible entries. You can trim the list by removing one
    or more recipients, or you can turn off Auto-Complete List completely. To do so, you may follow instructed steps from this link:
    Remove addresses from AutoSuggest/Auto-Complete

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Jul 2, 2020
  4. agsb02 Win User

AUTO start/turn off of PC at work, is this possible? If so, how do I do it? (TeamViewer)

How do I turn off Auto-Scroll?

original title - Auto Scroll

How do I turn off Auto-Scroll? This is my second mouse and it still happens far too frequently. The mouses were from different manufactures.

agsb02, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

AUTO start/turn off of PC at work, is this possible? If so, how do I do it? (TeamViewer)

1. AUTO start/turn off of PC at work, is this possible? If so, how do I do it? (TeamViewer) - Similar Threads - AUTO start turn

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11: I have tried the method used by Microsoft, where-by you go to Settings, Display Brightness and uncheck the "Help Improve battery ...".However, this did not work. I am operating a Dell XPS 15 7590 on the latest bios update....
  4. How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11: I have tried the method used by Microsoft, where-by you go to Settings, Display Brightness and uncheck the "Help Improve battery ...".However, this did not work. I am operating a Dell XPS 15 7590 on the latest bios update....
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  7. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  8. How do I turn off "Microsoft Start"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off "Microsoft Start"?: Another pointless update, another stupid bloatware nobody asked for. And they gave it a name that makes googling for help impossible, due to the results all relating to either startup or the start menu. How do I get this stupid newsfeed off my taskbar, and why does it know my...
  9. How do I turn off auto arrange?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn off auto arrange?: How do I turn off auto Arrange in File Explorer? When I follow the instructions I have found in using search, I was told to Right click a blank area in the window and select “View” and turn off the Auto Arrange. But that option is not in the view menu.I’m using Windows 10 Pro...
  10. How do I turn OFF windows auto update

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn OFF windows auto update: Windows update keeps trying to update the same update that was installed already. I is a 1 hour process to install and remove when it will not install properly. I have been thru this 6 times and am tired of it! How do I turn it off of limit downloads that I choose to install?...