Windows 10: Auto Start

Discus and support Auto Start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do one get apps like web browser an email app to start automatically at Windows 10 start up? With Windows XP which I used before I just added a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wysneus, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Wysneus Win User

Auto Start

How do one get apps like web browser an email app to start automatically at Windows 10 start up? With Windows XP which I used before I just added a link to the specific app to ...\Startup in the Start Menu, but I can't find this anywhere in Windows 10.

:)

Wysneus, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Auto Start

w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Auto Start

1. Auto Start - Similar Threads - Auto Start

2. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?: Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!...
  3. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?: Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!...
  4. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly: My start menu just randomly close, so I can't hit Shutdown, Restart My record about the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-bar-auto-close-randomly/2d2d9cde-77ba-45c9-9d67-f015b55976e8
  6. [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly: My start menu just randomly close, so I can't hit Shutdown, Restart My record about the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-bar-auto-close-randomly/2d2d9cde-77ba-45c9-9d67-f015b55976e8
  7. [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly

8. Auto type in password box when windows start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto type in password box when windows start: I have recently occurred this situation that whenever I turn my device on, in the password box character start to appear automatically and continuous....
  9. Auto type in password box when windows start

Auto type in password box when windows start: I have recently occurred this situation that whenever I turn my device on, in the password box character start to appear automatically and continuous....
  10. window 11 auto start after laptop lid open on a microsoft surface laptop 5 with windows home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 auto start after laptop lid open on a microsoft surface laptop 5 with windows home: I just purchased this microsoft surface laptop 5 with windows home and would like for the laptop to turn on when i open the lid even if the laptop was shutdown prior. My lenovo does this and I really like this capability....