Windows 10: auto start

Discus and support auto start in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi all, I believe my gmail starts automatically when I turn on my pc.....I don't want it to. How do I set it up not to start automatically.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by boufant, Feb 24, 2016.

1. boufant Win User

auto start

hi all,

I believe my gmail starts automatically when I turn on my pc.....I don't want it to.
    How do I set it up not to start automatically.

Cheers

mark.

:)

boufant, Feb 24, 2016
  2. Max Z DH Win User

win 10 1709 update KB4056892 error 0x80070bc2

SC config wuauserv start= auto

SC config bits start= auto

SC config cryptsvc start= auto

SC config trustedinstaller start= auto

Reboot

Tried every solution posted here and on other forums.

The above worked for me.

Max Z DH, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Auto start

hi all,

Is there any way or 3rd party app. to make an application “which don’t have the auto start feature” to start automatically on booting?

iserafy---01, Feb 24, 2016
  4. auto start

What makes you think it does but this may help you
    Autoruns for Windows

hTconeM9user, Feb 24, 2016
  5. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

auto start

1. auto start - Similar Threads - auto start

2. Auto Starting XBOX Game Video Capture At Start Of Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Starting XBOX Game Video Capture At Start Of Game: I like to record my game plays.. Never know when ya might get a golden nugget.. But the problem is I often forget to start recording and the bigger problem is I VERY often forget to STOP recording.. Is there a way to auto-start recording at game play and then auto stop...
  3. Auto start applications on safe mode startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto start applications on safe mode startup: Can a 3rd party program be set up to auto start when Windows is booted into safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-start-applications-on-safe-mode-startup/804fb972-18b5-450c-90f7-152083076d91
  4. Windows 10 keeps disabling some auto-start programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps disabling some auto-start programs: As the title hints, since recent updates (could possibly have started just before 1909 but I'm not 100%), Windows keeps disabling auro-run of both Steam and Google Backup & Sync despite them being set to open on Windows start and have been doing so for a very long time...
  5. How to turn off START MENU AUTO EXPAND?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off START MENU AUTO EXPAND?: I am referring to the way in which you hover your mouse pointer over something like the power icon, and it automatically expands outward. I am well aware of the mach2 program that does it. Problem is, it is only a temporary solution. The auto expand will turn itself back...
  6. Software auto start up with no authorisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software auto start up with no authorisation: Hello I have 7 software that keep starting automacally with no permission. I have checked task manager and startup to disable the status, they dont even appear in the menus. I have the software ccleaner and malwarebytes that both have startup optimization option. I think...
  7. Disable auto-start of Intel Driver & Support Assistant? Portability?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable auto-start of Intel Driver & Support Assistant? Portability?: As I found out the Intel Driver & Support Assistant starts automatically with windows. How can disable this auto-start? There is no corresponding option Moreover I would like to start the IDSA from USB flash drive in a portability mode. Ii IDSA (som ehow) portable? Peter...
  8. Problem with USB Auto Start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with USB Auto Start: Since last Microsoft update I can not Autostart USB's. I have BestBuy Geek service and they could not help. I have a Dell desktop Inspiron 3670, 1 year old. My CD's will Auto Start....
  9. How to disable Start Menu auto expand on mouse over in 1909?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Start Menu auto expand on mouse over in 1909?: [ATTACH] Hi I'm not a fan of the new start menu behaviour after 1909 update, so i want to disable it. I found a way to do this, but it requires 3rd party program, so... you know... xdd Any ways to manually change that? Some gif i found on the internet submitted by...
  10. How do I disable the start menu "auto expand" feature in 1909?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable the start menu "auto expand" feature in 1909?: The has to be a way to disable this new "feature". It drives me nuts! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-start-menu-auto-expand/d520fff3-b370-4763-a8e1-ff522038db02