Windows 10: auto start

Discus and support auto start in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi all, I believe my gmail starts automatically when I turn on my pc.....I don't want it to. How do I set it up not to start automatically.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by boufant, Feb 24, 2016.

1. boufant Win User

auto start

hi all,

I believe my gmail starts automatically when I turn on my pc.....I don't want it to.
    How do I set it up not to start automatically.

Cheers

mark.

:)

boufant, Feb 24, 2016
  2. Max Z DH Win User

win 10 1709 update KB4056892 error 0x80070bc2

SC config wuauserv start= auto

SC config bits start= auto

SC config cryptsvc start= auto

SC config trustedinstaller start= auto

Reboot

Tried every solution posted here and on other forums.

The above worked for me.

Max Z DH, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Auto start

hi all,

Is there any way or 3rd party app. to make an application “which don’t have the auto start feature” to start automatically on booting?

iserafy---01, Feb 24, 2016
  4. auto start

What makes you think it does but this may help you
    Autoruns for Windows

hTconeM9user, Feb 24, 2016
  5. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

auto start

1. auto start - Similar Threads - auto start

2. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?: Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!...
  3. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?: Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!...
  4. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly: My start menu just randomly close, so I can't hit Shutdown, Restart My record about the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-bar-auto-close-randomly/2d2d9cde-77ba-45c9-9d67-f015b55976e8
  6. [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly: My start menu just randomly close, so I can't hit Shutdown, Restart My record about the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-bar-auto-close-randomly/2d2d9cde-77ba-45c9-9d67-f015b55976e8
  7. [Windows 10] Start menu bar auto close randomly

8. Auto type in password box when windows start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto type in password box when windows start: I have recently occurred this situation that whenever I turn my device on, in the password box character start to appear automatically and continuous....
  9. Auto type in password box when windows start

Auto type in password box when windows start: I have recently occurred this situation that whenever I turn my device on, in the password box character start to appear automatically and continuous....
  10. window 11 auto start after laptop lid open on a microsoft surface laptop 5 with windows home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 auto start after laptop lid open on a microsoft surface laptop 5 with windows home: I just purchased this microsoft surface laptop 5 with windows home and would like for the laptop to turn on when i open the lid even if the laptop was shutdown prior. My lenovo does this and I really like this capability....