Windows 10: Auto Starting XBOX Game Video Capture At Start Of Game

Discus and support Auto Starting XBOX Game Video Capture At Start Of Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I like to record my game plays.. Never know when ya might get a golden nugget.. But the problem is I often forget to start recording and the bigger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SODsniper32086, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Auto Starting XBOX Game Video Capture At Start Of Game

I like to record my game plays.. Never know when ya might get a golden nugget..

But the problem is I often forget to start recording and the bigger problem is I VERY often forget to STOP recording..

Is there a way to auto-start recording at game play and then auto stop recording at game's end??

:)

SODsniper32086, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Video capture has a black screen and working audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, please let us know:

• Which application are you using to record the screen?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game Bar to record the screen, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

Change Game Bar settings:

I would suggest you to change the capture settings for Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Captures on the left pane.
    4. Under Recorded video, change the
      Video frame rate
      to 60 fps.
    5. Now, set the Video quality to
      high
      from the drop down.

Change the game video settings:

You may also want to change the video settings for the game to full screen windowed mode.

Check Xbox Game Monitoring service:

1. Press Windows Logo key + R, to open
      Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down and look for Xbox Game Monitoring, and see if the service is running.
    4. If the service is not running, right click on the service and select
      Start.

For additional information, see
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Xbox will start a game.

Hi Thomas,

A corrupted game profile data, an interruption with the game and the Xbox Live servers, and an outdated version of the game are possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with playing the game online. For us to determine the root cause, kindly
    answer the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One console, an Xbox 360 console, or a Windows 10 PC?
    • Do you have an Xbox Live Gold Membership?
    • Have you tried playing the game offline to check if the same issue occurs?
    • Are you encountering this issue when playing other games online?
    • Is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • What are the troubleshooting solutions you've performed aside from reinstalling the app?

Catherine Cus., Mar 5, 2020
  4. Petr VOLF Win User

Auto Starting XBOX Game Video Capture At Start Of Game

Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

how about this?

Change where your Game DVR captures are saved on your PC

Your game clips and screenshots will always be saved in the Captures folder. But you can move that folder anywhere you want on your PC.
    • Go to File Explorer > Videos.
    • Drag the Captures folder where you want it.

Petr VOLF, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Auto Starting XBOX Game Video Capture At Start Of Game

1. Auto Starting XBOX Game Video Capture At Start Of Game - Similar Threads - Auto Starting XBOX

2. Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode: Hello I have purchased windows 11 recently and I have having problems. How do you uninstall Xbox game bar, captures and Game mode?In the middle of game when I am pressing lots of keys at same time this gaming app pops out and start doing stupid things which cause me loss lots...
  3. Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode: Hello I have purchased windows 11 recently and I have having problems. How do you uninstall Xbox game bar, captures and Game mode?In the middle of game when I am pressing lots of keys at same time this gaming app pops out and start doing stupid things which cause me loss lots...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder: Hello,I'd like to have some help on an issue that I couldn't resolve myself. The default capture location for the Xbox game bar somehow became the default windows video folder and I'd like to return it back to the default setting, where it's a "captures" folder inside of the...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder: Hello,I'd like to have some help on an issue that I couldn't resolve myself. The default capture location for the Xbox game bar somehow became the default windows video folder and I'd like to return it back to the default setting, where it's a "captures" folder inside of the...
  6. Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.: I usually capture the last 5 minutes. The video is ahead of audio and the last 1 minute and 30 seconds of the video will be completely without sound. But this issue only happens to a game called Smite. Capturing all the other games works fine. Hope someone can help me out....
  7. Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.: I usually capture the last 5 minutes. The video is ahead of audio and the last 1 minute and 30 seconds of the video will be completely without sound. But this issue only happens to a game called Smite. Capturing all the other games works fine. Hope someone can help me out....
  8. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...
  9. Repair Xbox Game Bar Video Capture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repair Xbox Game Bar Video Capture?: I tried to capture a clip from a game i played recently but the video capture seemed to have glitched and only recorded the audio with a black screen. Is there any way of repairing a video capture like this so i can see the video? submitted by /u/SomberSun [link]...
  10. xbox game bar capturing

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar capturing: This is a pretty niche problem, but whenever i use the capturing feature of game bar using 'win + alt + g' shortcut the file names end up being really long and not very coherent. Is there a way to change what the file names are upon saving because I make a lot of captures...