Windows 10: auto subscriptions

Discus and support auto subscriptions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just received a text telling me I won a new phone What do I have to do to get the phone but not get automaticly subscribed to anything... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by genecharlton, May 13, 2020.

1. auto subscriptions

I just received a text telling me I won a new phone What do I have to do to get the phone but not get automaticly subscribed to anything

:)

genecharlton, May 13, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 13, 2020
  3. Subscription auto renewing

Dont want renewing on subscription it tells me to go to a page and click on turn off renewing but its not there just a button that says renew that when i click on it wants me to buy it i cant turn off the auto renew

SamuelMartino, May 13, 2020
  4. auto subscriptions

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, May 13, 2020
Thema:

auto subscriptions

1. auto subscriptions - Similar Threads - auto subscriptions

2. stop defender from auto deleting files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stop defender from auto deleting files: How do I make defender ask before deleting files it thinks are viruses? I have some files that I know are good. I have been using them for years. Defender keeps deleting them without asking me....
  3. MIcrosoft store auto downloads apps and installs them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MIcrosoft store auto downloads apps and installs them: [ATTACH] March of empires auto downloaded and i had to uninstall and i didnt purchase any of these apps. It keeps saying purchased moments ago ,how is this acceptableauto update is off for apps....
  4. How can I configure windows 10 to auto restart when updating windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I configure windows 10 to auto restart when updating windows?: Hi guys, I usually control windows update service by enabling or disabling it using Group Policy so I can update the windows as a specific time that I want. However the process of updating windows is a little annoying when I have to watch for it and click restart when it...
  5. External hard drive wont auto start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive wont auto start: I have a an external hard drive that shows in the devices but does not open on my windows 10 can you help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive-wont-auto-start/5bb24d53-d0fc-41e5-b088-a5e1e4939240
  6. Five Year Support Auto Renewal 2020-2025

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Five Year Support Auto Renewal 2020-2025: I received a email from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ….about Auto Renewal 5 Year Support. I did not order....how do I stop this?...
  7. Does Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse have standby or auto-off power saving feature?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse have standby or auto-off power saving feature?: Does anyone knows if the Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse has an auto-off or standby feature? If I leave it idle in the "on" i.e. curved position say at the desk, whether it will turn itself off or go into standby automatically after a while? With my old wireless A4Tech or...
  8. auto save

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto save: how can I add membership #'s ? ie. AAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-save/beddf685-4f27-4017-9ce9-c4174ab45adc
  9. How the **** do I disable Windows 10 auto update? @Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How the **** do I disable Windows 10 auto update? @Satya Nadella: Hello all, This is a tale of lost work, like all other thousands ones on the internet. I have windows 10 that automatically updated and restarted. A weeks worth work that was opened, both in image editor and coding.. How can I disable this cancer, the auto-restart, from...
  10. old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews

in Windows 10 Customization
    old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews: I have 2 office accts. subscriptions (one is a duplicate from when I was away from home & computer crashed had to buy a new one) - I want to cancel one, but it's an old email I no longer have access to and it is up for auto-renew - I can't get into it to cancel that one -...