Windows 10: auto subscriptions

Discus and support auto subscriptions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just received a text telling me I won a new phone What do I have to do to get the phone but not get automaticly subscribed to anything... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by genecharlton, May 13, 2020.

1. auto subscriptions

I just received a text telling me I won a new phone What do I have to do to get the phone but not get automaticly subscribed to anything

:)

genecharlton, May 13, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 13, 2020
  3. Subscription auto renewing

Dont want renewing on subscription it tells me to go to a page and click on turn off renewing but its not there just a button that says renew that when i click on it wants me to buy it i cant turn off the auto renew

SamuelMartino, May 13, 2020
  4. auto subscriptions

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, May 13, 2020
Thema:

auto subscriptions

1. auto subscriptions - Similar Threads - auto subscriptions

2. Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11: This question was asked previously. It was NOT resolved. There was an admission that the option to disable auto enhancing was disabled. Please advise why it was disabled and when Microsoft will re-enable it. Or if not why not ?...
  3. Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11: This question was asked previously. It was NOT resolved. There was an admission that the option to disable auto enhancing was disabled. Please advise why it was disabled and when Microsoft will re-enable it. Or if not why not ?...
  4. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  5. Restoro auto subscription?

Restoro auto subscription?: I have just received an email stating that Restoro will bill my account for $399.99 unless I ring a number? I had used a free version of Restoro while trying to repair an old laptop The email comes from a gmail address, which makes me think it's a scam. This is the email...
  6. Restoro auto subscription?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro auto subscription?: I have just received an email stating that Restoro will bill my account for $399.99 unless I ring a number? I had used a free version of Restoro while trying to repair an old laptop The email comes from a gmail address, which makes me think it's a scam. This is the email...
  7. Restoro auto subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Is this a scam? Auto Renwal of MS Window 11 support subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a scam? Auto Renwal of MS Window 11 support subscription: This is a text I received today. Is it a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-scam-auto-renwal-of-ms-window-11-support/0e155c36-8284-4d63-82f4-e7ecf821aae7
  9. Is this a scam? Auto Renwal of MS Window 11 support subscription

Is this a scam? Auto Renwal of MS Window 11 support subscription: This is a text I received today. Is it a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-scam-auto-renwal-of-ms-window-11-support/0e155c36-8284-4d63-82f4-e7ecf821aae7
  10. old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews

in Windows 10 Customization
    old email no longer current, can't sign in to cancel a subscription that auto renews: I have 2 office accts. subscriptions (one is a duplicate from when I was away from home & computer crashed had to buy a new one) - I want to cancel one, but it's an old email I no longer have access to and it is up for auto-renew - I can't get into it to cancel that one -...