Windows 10: auto suggestion of word while using word application

Discus and support auto suggestion of word while using word application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help! While I am typing anywhere, I get this annoying word suggestion box on my screen, often over my text. How do I switch it off and make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rach Maunder, Oct 29, 2019.

1. auto suggestion of word while using word application

Please help!

While I am typing anywhere, I get this annoying word suggestion box on my screen, often over my text.

How do I switch it off and make it go to it's final resting place?

Screen shot below:

Thank you wise people.

Rach

Oh so ironic!!!!!!

:)

Rach Maunder, Oct 29, 2019
  2. kcolawale Win User

words prompt and auto correct/ words suggestions

Notice that my phone suddenly stop auto suggest words or correct nor give me prompts

kcolawale, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Oct 29, 2019
  4. auto suggestion of word while using word application

Word Suggestion

Am struggling to get word suggestion to work on my recently purchased Nokia c2-01. On the c1-01 it gave a visual list of possibilities, eg "if", "he". Etc before a selection but on my c2-01 nothing appears on the screen despite word suggestion being toggled
    on. Any ideas out there.....I bought it for this featur.

Andrew

Andrewlysley, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

auto suggestion of word while using word application

1. auto suggestion of word while using word application - Similar Threads - auto suggestion word

2. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  3. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  4. word application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    word application: Hi , I've got a problem in my WORD app , it is always appear a message of an error in the application that prevent word from working , and then I am forced to choose " repair now " option or " cancel " , I have tried a lot of ways but it is not working at all !please help me...
  5. unwanted word suggestions appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted word suggestions appearing: Suddenly word suggestions are appearing on every site I type anything inincluding this one. Cannot find a way or place to disable them. Any suggestions are welcome. they're most annoying. Have no idea where they are coming from....
  6. Auto backups in Word

Auto backups in Word: Is there any option to specify where the backup is created? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-backups-in-word/c70b282c-1eea-4931-b69e-5b0cd3bbb931
  7. three word suggestions

three word suggestions: How do I remove the three word suggestions that pop up on every word as I type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-word-suggestions/aef897c1-985c-4365-b335-f336b3ac33cb
  8. How do I turn off word suggestions while typing in ALL applications

How do I turn off word suggestions while typing in ALL applications: how do i turn off the word suggestions that appear as I type? It does this in EVERY application I am in so it must be something I need to turn off in the microsoft settings. The words stay on the screen too long, requires another key stroke or 2 from me to get rid of it and...
  9. remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

remove auto capitalization in word while dictating: i am trying to remove auto capitalization Word while dictating. I can turn it off from options>proofing>autoformating, but when i dictate, Word auto caps the first word of the sentence and "i"....
  10. Suggestions for new word processor

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suggestions for new word processor: I've been using Open Office on both my laptop where it runs perfectly and on my desktop where very common names such Haden, Cassidy etc. are red lined (well I see Haden got the old red line here too). Anyway, when I put a file with no red lining on my flash drive (from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto suggestion in word for wndows