Windows 10: Auto take Picture

Discus and support Auto take Picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Basically I have a timeclock software, that users clock in on using a prox badge, barcode scanner, or user ID/PIN. For each of these, the enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by {DoubleHelix}, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Auto take Picture

Hi! Basically I have a timeclock software, that users clock in on using a prox badge, barcode scanner, or user ID/PIN. For each of these, the enter keystroke is registered to send the event. What I would like to do is have the device take a picture through the webcam every time the enter key is pressed, so that each time a user creates a clock event it captures an image of them. The purpose here is is reduce buddy punching. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

:)

{DoubleHelix}, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 18, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Auto take Picture

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Auto take Picture

1. Auto take Picture - Similar Threads - Auto Picture

2. Windows 10 auto downloads pictures from the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 auto downloads pictures from the internet.: I was just surfing Facebook, then l clicked on some pictures to see it, did not click right mouse button and save as. Then l just opened Photos to find a screenshot but I found that the laptop just downloaded all pictures l saw on Facebook and even Youtube. I was using...
  3. Windows 10 auto downloads pictures from the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 auto downloads pictures from the internet.: I was just surfing Facebook, then l clicked on some pictures to see it, did not click right mouse button and save as. Then l just opened Photos to find a screenshot but I found that the laptop just downloaded all pictures l saw on Facebook and even Youtube. I was using...
  4. Windows 10 auto downloads pictures from the internet.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Printing out picture contact sheet now shortens the file name and auto rotates the pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing out picture contact sheet now shortens the file name and auto rotates the pictures: I am trying to print out "contact sheets" where you get 35 pictures per A4 sheet but it Windows Photo Viewer ? is now shortening the file names and auto-rotating the images. Unfortunately I want the file name in full and I do not want the pictures auto-rotated....I know for a...
  6. Printing out picture contact sheet now shortens the file name and auto rotates the pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing out picture contact sheet now shortens the file name and auto rotates the pictures: I am trying to print out "contact sheets" where you get 35 pictures per A4 sheet but it Windows Photo Viewer ? is now shortening the file names and auto-rotating the images. Unfortunately I want the file name in full and I do not want the pictures auto-rotated....I know for a...
  7. Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll: When I take photos with my Samsung android phone and my iPad they used to upload automatically to Camera Roll on my laptop.Now they do not.How do I restore this auto upload feature?...
  8. Loading pictures via auto play

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading pictures via auto play: When I load my R5 pictures from my Sd card they go onto my Windows 10 Computer via auto play just by the year All as separate pictures in My pictures Not a separate folder by date like all my other canon cameras do I don't know what I am missing I have never seen this does...
  9. USB and MicroSD documents/pictures auto load as display wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB and MicroSD documents/pictures auto load as display wallpaper.: Somehow, sometime I accidentally changed something somewhere so that USB and MicroSD documents & pics load as wallpaper backgrounds when I try to open them on my laptop. I've tried several fixes like disabling autorun in the Group Policy Editor from Googled sites, and I'm...
  10. Auto login and pictures at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto login and pictures at login: Hello, I configured auto login on the computer with Windows 10 I use. The version is Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1607, and I cannot change this (requirement from the entreprise to keep this version). However, since I configured auto login, the user account picture is no...