Windows 10: Auto Time Zone

Discus and support Auto Time Zone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My auto time zone updater is disabled. How do I enable it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zedj2020, Jun 12, 2020.

1. zedj2020 Win User

Auto Time Zone

My auto time zone updater is disabled. How do I enable it

:)

zedj2020, Jun 12, 2020

2. Set Time Zone Automatically

Your suggestion, while good, did not correct my problem. What it did do was lead me to the answer, thank you.

Seems that the default location set for my computer was blank. When time zone was set to automatic, Windows didn't know where I was and probably reverted to the last entry in the zone list, Moscow. I re-entered my proper location, set the zone to Auto and
    everything was good to go.

JcMacPherson, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Auto Time Zone

Time Zones

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem, it would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

Time Zone will not change automatically while you travel. If you want to change the Time Zone for your computer, you will have to change manually.

Only the live tiles like Weather, News, and Sports have the ability to change with the location.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on "Clock, Language, and Region
    • Under "Date and Time", click on "Change the Time Zone"
    • Under "Time Zone" click on "Change time zone
    • Under "Time Zone, click the current time zone, and select your actual time zone
      • Click OK and you are done.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Auto Time Zone

1. Auto Time Zone - Similar Threads - Auto Zone

2. Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart how to turn off auto modification of images Windows 11: This question was asked previously. It was NOT resolved. There was an admission that the option to disable auto enhancing was disabled. Please advise why it was disabled and when Microsoft will re-enable it. Or if not why not ?...
  3. Windows 10 incorrectly update time zone in Wifi network when set to auto

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 incorrectly update time zone in Wifi network when set to auto: Dear Team,We have a resort with Aruba AP access point deployed. When users are connected to Wifi it is showing incorrect time with time and timezone set to auto in the laptop. With wired network it is showing the correct time with auto time settings. We have not configured...
  4. Windows 10 incorrectly update time zone in Wifi network when set to auto

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 incorrectly update time zone in Wifi network when set to auto: Dear Team,We have a resort with Aruba AP access point deployed. When users are connected to Wifi it is showing incorrect time with time and timezone set to auto in the laptop. With wired network it is showing the correct time with auto time settings. We have not configured...
  5. Windows 10 incorrectly update time zone in Wifi network when set to auto

6. Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application: Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 applicationWhy am I seeing this in the event viewer?Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 8/11/2022 10:27:19 AM Event ID: 7023 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Whistler...
  7. Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application: Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 applicationWhy am I seeing this in the event viewer?Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 8/11/2022 10:27:19 AM Event ID: 7023 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Whistler...
  8. Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application

9. auto time zone setting

auto time zone setting: automatic time zone adjustment not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-time-zone-setting/8870b85a-e037-4b9e-ae84-336a71a3fac3
  10. Windows Auto Time Zone correct, but time is wrong - even when sync with time server

Windows Auto Time Zone correct, but time is wrong - even when sync with time server: Hello, I live in Belgium, time zone UTC+1 Brussels settings screenshot below. Windows detects the correct time zone, but the time is not correct! It is 1 hour behind. So below in the screenshot, it says "07:48" while it's actually 08:48. I'm working with gmail and the e-mail...