Windows 10: Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention

Discus and support Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard keeps auto typing the letter n, without my intervention I am having a brand new HP laptop and had windows 10 , Standard PS/2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dillys Elad, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention

My keyboard keeps auto typing the letter n, without my intervention I am having a brand new HP laptop and had windows 10 , Standard PS/2 keyboardinbuilt keyboard was working fine after some weeks it start auto typing. When I switch on my laptop its starts auto-typing the letter 'n' continously. I could barely type in my password. Not to talk of typing a document. Pls I need help.

:)

Dillys Elad, Dec 5, 2022

2. Keyboard Typing Additional Letters

Whenever I am typing letter ’n’, it automatically types ’nh’. Similarly, whenever I type ’b’, it automatically types ’bg’. Some keys are working fine. Whether it is keyboard (hardware) problem or software related. Please help.

Neelesh Goklani, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Keyboard not typing letters

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I would suggest you to try the Onscreen keyboard and check if it helps.

Please have a look at this article and check if it helps. Even though the article is for Windows 8.1, the option to enable the onscreen keyboard is the same.

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type

After you are able to log in, I would suggest you to change the log in option or you may follow the steps provided by Neha Gupta to update the drivers and check if it helps.

Thank you.

Rohit Chettri, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Wiggl3s Win User

Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention

First letter of sentence not auto capitalizing

Mine auto-corrects to "don't". It might have been added to the dictionary on accident. But it looks like to remove added words from the dictionary, it is an all or nothing type deal.

You can go to Settings > Keyboard > Typing Settings and hit "Reset Suggestions"

This will clear out all the user added suggestions/auto-corrects (going back to the default suggestions/auto-corrects).

It kind of sucks that you can't get a listing of added suggestions/auto-corrects and remove single entries, but oh well.

Hope that helps.

Wiggl3s, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention

1. Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention - Similar Threads - Auto typing keyboard

2. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters: Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I...
  3. my keyboard types wrong letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard types wrong letters: when i type the letter o or l it types other letters and i need a solution i checked the language settings and nothing is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-types-wrong-letters/c144235d-d927-40df-b11d-39a8d3c181a9
  4. my keyboard types wrong letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keyboard types wrong letters: when i type the letter o or l it types other letters and i need a solution i checked the language settings and nothing is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-types-wrong-letters/c144235d-d927-40df-b11d-39a8d3c181a9
  5. Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention: My keyboard keeps auto typing the letter n, without my intervention I am having a brand new HP laptop and had windows 10 , Standard PS/2 keyboardinbuilt keyboard was working fine after some weeks it start auto typing. When I switch on my laptop its starts auto-typing the...
  6. Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention

Auto typing of my keyboard of the letter n, without my intervention: My keyboard keeps auto typing the letter n, without my intervention I am having a brand new HP laptop and had windows 10 , Standard PS/2 keyboardinbuilt keyboard was working fine after some weeks it start auto typing. When I switch on my laptop its starts auto-typing the...
  7. My keyboard is typing extra letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is typing extra letters: I have looked this up at Microsoft help.There was this post with the same problemnone of the steps resolved this eg: hj not just h, #l not just #lthank you....
  8. My keyboard is typing extra letters

My keyboard is typing extra letters: I have looked this up at Microsoft help.There was this post with the same problemnone of the steps resolved this eg: hj not just h, #l not just #lthank you....
  9. My keyboard is typing extra letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My keyboard keeps typing the letter "n" a million time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard keeps typing the letter "n" a million time.: The last time when this authomatic typing of the letter "n" started I kept pressing the FN key, which stopped this behavior but 2-3 days later my pc started to shut down by itself. Then I reformatted I mean I installed Windows 10 again erasing all of the programs and personal...