Windows 10: Auto Update all is lost

Discus and support Auto Update all is lost in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All my Docs and most apps are gone sense my PC automatic update. It did it last week and I was able to go to users folder and find everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tonymccormick, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Auto Update all is lost

All my Docs and most apps are gone sense my PC automatic update. It did it last week and I was able to go to users folder and find everything

:)

Tonymccormick, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, Oct 14, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

Auto Update all is lost

What Times WU To Auto Check For Updates?

I'm in the exact same situation. I'm just going to wait and see. Perhaps my PC (and yours) are bottom of the list for this update for some reason.

Sure manual check upgrades it but auto doesn't.

Sorry I can't suggest why...

Thema:

Auto Update all is lost

1. Auto Update all is lost - Similar Threads - Auto Update lost

2. KB5014019 update lost all sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5014019 update lost all sound: Installed this update, this AM, and lost all my sound. I ran the W11 sound trouble shooter and restored my sound. This the first time in 7 years using Dell computers with W10 and W11 that I ever had this problem. What gives?...
  3. Update: 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 Auto update: Lost all files, desktop setup, Chrom favorites,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update: 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 Auto update: Lost all files, desktop setup, Chrom favorites,...: Last night 1-19-22 Auto updated 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 caused desktop screen to lose all but 4 icons, printer gone, all data, music, picture files etc. missing. Apparently update disabled my USER profile, as all this info appears to be present using M/S File Explorer OS C >...
  4. Update: 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 Auto update: Lost all files, desktop setup, Chrom favorites,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update: 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 Auto update: Lost all files, desktop setup, Chrom favorites,...: Last night 1-19-22 Auto updated 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 caused desktop screen to lose all but 4 icons, printer gone, all data, music, picture files etc. missing. Apparently update disabled my USER profile, as all this info appears to be present using M/S File Explorer OS C >...
  5. Update: 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 Auto update: Lost all files, desktop setup, Chrom favorites,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Lost all files after update

Lost all files after update: Hello, My computer recently did an update and now all my files are not there. My apps are still on the pc but they all need reinstalled. Also, when I look into the users folder there are only two files: TEMP &Public. And my profile isn't there. Even my wallpaper was...
  7. I lost all my filed after Windows 10 auto updated

I lost all my filed after Windows 10 auto updated: How do I recover my lost files after Windows 10 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-my-filed-after-windows-10-auto-updated/688a7a8b-1138-4b83-9808-411d0c8e6093
  8. Auto download Windows 10 and lost alldownload, all app, lost my printer download

Auto download Windows 10 and lost alldownload, all app, lost my printer download: Split from this thread. How to revert back to the old version of EDGE I anilsheth1 . auto download my window10 and lost my alldownload.,/all app/ also lost my printer download. now new windows don't allow my printer download and print. any body have any solution to get...
  9. Unwanted update Lost all files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted update Lost all files: Good Afternoon Automatic update on my computer which has completely lost all my files Assistance required Best Regards Kathryn Haworth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-update-lost-all-files/34cb6c10-af50-4fc8-8255-28b189b4626b"
  10. All Windows Update History Lost

All Windows Update History Lost: Currently on windows 10 x64 (1809) 17763.504 . Following the update installed on May 20th 2019 (KB4505056), all my windows update history has been deleted. Im guessing this is not expected . Anyone else have the same issue ?? [ATTACH]...